Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in attending an evening crafting class in wigan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in attending an evening crafting class in wigan??

ANYONE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN EVENING CRAFTING CLASS IN HINDLEY AREA OF WIGAN

HI ALL,

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN EVENING CRAFT CLASS IN THE HNDLEY AREA OF WIGAN FOR AGES AND STILL NOT FOUND ONE.

ALL THE GROUPS I CAN FIND ARE IN THE AFTERNOON, WHICH IS DIFFICULT TO ATTEND DUE TO CHILDCARE AND WORK COMMITMENTS AS IT IS A PROBLEM FOR MOST.

SO.... I'VE HAD A BIG THINK AND HAS DECIDED TO TRY AND SET ONE UP.
    AT THE MINUTE I AM LOOKING AT DIFFERENT VENUES AND HAVE A FEW IN MIND BUT DEPENDING ON NUMBERS DEPENDS WHICH VENUE TO GO FOR.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AN EVENING CRAFT CLASS IN THE HINDLEY AREA POSSIBLY ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS???

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY TO THIS OR PM ME. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM ANYONE.

I HAVE ALSO POSTED THIS ON A COUPLE OF OTHER CRAFTING WEBSITES SO IF YOU ARE ON ANY OF THEM YOU MAY SEE THIS.

HOPE THERE ARE A FEW TAKERS.

THANKS

Hi Wigancrafter
    I'd be really interested, I'm setting up a a small centre near Robin Park in Wigan which will have space for people to meet so you are welcome to use that space free of charge and if you get something running in Hindley I'd happily come along.
    Good luck
    Jacquii

Comment

Working...
    X