Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

groups in stoke on trent on a wednesday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groups in stoke on trent on a wednesday morning?

hi
    i'm looking for a group on a wednesday morning that i can take a few people i work with. I dont mind what type of crafts it is. Can anyone help do you know of any?
    thanx for reading

cheryl

try phoning 236048, its the local adult learning no. I did try to post the link to the webpage on Stoke councils site but it wont let me post URLS

Comment

Hi

A Knitting and Knattering Klub is open above Spellestial's shop on a Monday morning and evening if of any interest. We do bits of anything really such as knitting, chatting, drinking refreshments and chomping on biscuits, tapestry, cross stitch, crochet .....anything regarding a needle of some sort and a thread. It costs £1 a person and is upstairs .

We are looking to doing a multi crafting session on a thursday afternoon downstairs in the shop for less able bodied. If interested drop in and see the boss he is a lovely young man always willing to help.
      "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

Comment

i can do jewerelly making, soap,salt,lipbalm making felt shape making and things like that if you are intrested can come to you or can have in my shop downstairs in leek
        Racheal
        www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

ooh do you sell beads in your shop? Im always looking for new suppliers for my addiction

Comment

saddly no sorry i do beauty products and sell other peoples jewerelly, candles, cards, rooches, art work etc... but i do make your own kits
            Racheal
            www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Ooops sorry forgot to say earlier that Spellestial is on The Strand, Longton, Stoke on Trent in a 200 -300 yr old shop attached to the Indoor market.

We do the knitting classes 11 am to 1pm and 5pm to 7pm on Mondays and Card making for beginners on Tuesday evenings 5pm to 7pm.
              Also clay days on 10th and 23rd of the month 10am to 2pm.

For further details contact Spellestial on 07596 739 390

More crafting classes being planned all the time.
              "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

Comment

Working...
              X