Studio Day on Sunday 29th March Cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Day on Sunday 29th March Cheshire

Right, I'll start off by saying that I am slight P'd off at the moment, so if this comes across wrong, I'm sorry!!!

I was supposed to be teaching an enamelling class at another studio on Sunday 29th March. I am now NOT teaching! To say that I am annoyed is an understatement, as I feel like I've been strung along and I hate that. I prefer people to be honest.

So, because I have too much other stuff going on in my life at the moment, and this is really a minor irritation in the grand scheme of things, I thought I'd try and turn it into a positive by having something at MY studio instead!

I was due to teach enamelling so I've been prepping for that. I'm happy to run an enamelling class, or I could do a sort of combined beginners and enamelling class, or something totally different! Or I could teach a mix of things for different people during the day. OOhh, or Bronzclay - can you tell I'm making this up as I type!!

So if there's anything you've fancied coming to learn with me, or want to have a bit of a go with clay and do your own thing then now is the time! The class will run from the usual time of 10am to 4pm, and I'm proposing to charge £25 for use of studio, equipment, tools, me as a tutor etc etc. Oh and of course we'll need cake! This cost won't include any materials as obviously you may all need different things, so I'll give you a materials cost price when I know what you're looking to do.

I think that's all for now - let me know by PM if you fancy it.

Becci
    xx
    PMC Certification Modules in Cheshire - www.firedsilver.co.uk
Working...
X