Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ceramics and Silver Jewelry making courses in the Berkshire (Reading/Henley) Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramics and Silver Jewelry making courses in the Berkshire (Reading/Henley) Area

Hello,

Trying to locate a silver jewelry making course in Berkshire Area and have no luck so far. Must be looking in the wrong place, also trying to find a ceramics course. Any elp would be greatly appreciated.

Lucy

If you dont mind travelling a tiny bit further, there is a lady who does silversmithing courses or 1-2-1 on the cowley road in Oxford, I think her name is Amy Surman or something like that.

Comment

jewellery courses

Hi Lucy,

Try South Hill Park, Bracknell & TVU Reading.

Hope this help,

Kiki

Comment

I have 3 suggestions for the ceramics courses;

I have 3 suggestions for the ceramics courses; Bracknell & Wokingham College, Woodley Hill House, Eastcourt Ave, Reading Thames Valley Uni, Crescent Rd Reading New Directions, North Reading Centre, School Lane, Caversham. Hope this helps Regards Robin Top Pot Supplies
        www.toppotsupplies.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
          If you dont mind travelling a tiny bit further, there is a lady who does silversmithing courses or 1-2-1 on the cowley road in Oxford, I think her name is Amy Surman or something like that.
          I've done some courses and had a 1-2-1 session with Amy and thoroughly recommend her. Check out her website (amysurman dot com - sorry, I've not posted enough yet to be able to insert links) for info.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
          X