Beadsage workshops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadsage workshops

I now have a new venue for my beadweaving workshops in Wakefield! I have moved from Ossett Library around the corner to the Art & Craft shop in the precinct - C & A Armitage. Much more relaxed, and more time to extend class times for more advanced projects! All information on my blog http://petersewell.co.uk
    peter

Good Luck with that Peter! They say a change is as good as a rest!
    Sarah

Comment

not on my patch but good luck.
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

good luck with the change of scenery.

Comment

Onward and upward Peter. I wish I lived nearer it sounds so nice.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Way to go Peter - wish you the very best of luck with it.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

*mutter to self* I do not need a new craft to learn, I do not need a new craft to learn........
              Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
              My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
              My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

*mutter to Swirly*.............oh yes you do, oh yes you do.

Comment

Good luck with the new venue Peter.

Unfortunately I live too far away to come but I would have loved to have had a go at seed beading.
                  Diane
                  Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Wishing you well with the new venue for your workshops Peter.

whilst secretly thinking . . . . . . Hmmmmmph - only on Satrudays! You are the only craft workshop that is any where near me and I still can't attend.
                    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I have looked at other days, but weekdays are useless for getting students, and Sundays are just too expensive to hire rooms! I can do one-to-one for an enormous fee though!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                        I have looked at other days, but weekdays are useless for getting students, and Sundays are just too expensive to hire rooms! I can do one-to-one for an enormous fee though!
                        Have you got that right Peter, shouldn't you be paying the fee not charging it.
                        Ooops, just read it again. You are giving lessons not taking them!!!
                        Carol
                        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                          Can I pay/bribe you with beads, I have lots of them and not so many pennies!

I'm really tempted by this, but I don't know how I'd get there! (I car share, so I don't get it on a weekend).

Good luck and I'm sure it will all go well for you
                          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

CAROL!!!!!!!!! Shame on you!

Peter - not sure I could afford your one-to-one fees. How many students do you need to make a session viable?
                            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I would reckon about 6 upwards - the Edinburgh one in February has 8 per day, and they're 6 hour workshops. Any more than 12 is too many to teach properly!

Comment

Working...
                              X