workshops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workshops

I have just done my first textile workshop for a group of yr 10 girls !!
    It went really well and now i am eager to do more

Has anyone else taught any workshops recently ?
    allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Well done you !!

I ran a needle felting workshop back in June which was really well attended and received lots of positive feedback.

I've had a lot of interest recently from customers and people that have seen me at craft fairs, wanting to attend other needle felting courses, should I decide to run them. So guess what .... January / February will see me running another needle felting course - this time on a Saturday morning, as so many people have requested it !!

Can't wait !!!
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Thank you and good luck with your workshops too !!

I have already started thinking about doing more workshops privately and will hopefully be asked back to do more at the school !!
      allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

Well done glad it went well!

I'm going to be running some jewellery making workshops throughout 2009...4 adults ones and three childrens ones. I'm hoping it will take off cos I'd love to do my proper job part time and do crafty stuff the rest of the time!

Comment

I do regular beadweaving workshops, it's now transforming into a beader's club! I also do workshops around the country - basically anywhere I can get to!

Comment

Working...
          X