Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkysteps goes live .....

Hi

I'm really pleased to be able to say that after ages my website was finally launched on Friday ... hurray..

It's aimed at crafting with Early Years children amongst many other things .... please come along and let me know what you think...

http://www.silkysteps.com

Hi,

Just checked out your site ...it looks and feels fantastic!

Well done you ...I hope it is very successful for you.

John. :wink:
    YOUR-CRAFT-FAIRS

Comment

Hi John,

Thank you

I've tried to take a look at your website... but no luck will it be up & running soon?

Ruth

Comment

Hi

What a fantastic site, I am going to get my daughter to look at it she is 10 I know its aimed at under 5's but she loves crafting and is brutly honest so I will let you know her feedback

Welldone
        Deb
        Karisma Kandles
        www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

I am one of those who believe that children should be served with chips and apple sauce, but I think your website is fab! Very colourful & friendly. :lol:

Comment

KarismaKandles - you have spoken aloud my dilema!! thanks to the way the internet is 'organised' I had to pigeon hole myself into deciding who the website was directed at - Underfives is my area of experience although I feel with that written on the front page it alienates the older children!! however without it on there ... I don't get any visitors who've typed in 'under fives activities' into a search engine!!!!

I too have a 13 yr old who adores crafting & colouring so I know that they are completely extendable .... on slightly different note, would your daughter like to write up a 'very brutally honest' (thats the way they should be lol )review on the craft so that I could publish it on the site? ...email me through Silkystetps.

Peterart - you made me chuckle... 'Chips & apple sauce' just love free expression in a world full of norms !! :lol:

Comment

Yes I am sure she would havent has time to show it to her yet as my youngest child (20 months) has been very unwell. I am hoping to show it to her this weekend so will let you know.

As a matter of interest what crafts is your daughter in too, Heather loves sewing and papercrafts and anything that is messy. We could have shares in baker ross the amount she spends.

I notice you are in darlington that not far from me. So any help needed just holla.

Will problem pm her review to you over the wekend.
              Deb
              Karisma Kandles
              www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

Look forward to recieving it!

My daughter loves anything crafty - Knitting, scoobies, and card making are her favourites at the moment .. and I like Christmas time when the ribbons, bows and glitter are cheapest :lol:

and thanks for the offer...if needed ..'Holla' i will * thumbs up *

thankyou

Comment

Hi Ruth
                  Just managed to take a look at your site. I found it well designed and laid out. You have given a lot of thought to the content and it shows, none more so than in your free downloadable resources and clear instructions.

Good luck with the site, I feel sure it will be a massive success for you.

Well done.

Jim

www.craftncards.co.uk

Comment

Hi Ruth,

Both kids looked at the site over the weekend. Patrick who is 8 and Heather who is 10. Our house is now covered in baby boxes and muddy pigs. They loved it. Found it really easy to use. I showed patrick it first and as soon as heather came in he was falling over himself to show her. I didnt hear anything from them for a couple of hours (bliss!!!) could just hear the printer going twenty to the dozen thought it was going to fall off the table at one point.

Both children thought it would be great to use at school have you though about allowing schools to use the site. maybe going into the schools to do crafty sessions with the kids and sending home a voucher to use in the online store once it is up and running.

They loved the different charcters.

Well done
                    Hope this helps

deb
                    Deb
                    Karisma Kandles
                    www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by KarismaKandles
                      Hi Ruth,

Both kids looked at the site over the weekend. Patrick who is 8 and Heather who is 10. Our house is now covered in baby boxes and muddy pigs. They loved it. Found it really easy to use. I showed patrick it first and as soon as heather came in he was falling over himself to show her. I didnt hear anything from them for a couple of hours (bliss!!!) could just hear the printer going twenty to the dozen thought it was going to fall off the table at one point.

Both children thought it would be great to use at school have you though about allowing schools to use the site. maybe going into the schools to do crafty sessions with the kids and sending home a voucher to use in the online store once it is up and running.

They loved the different charcters.

Well done
                      Hope this helps

deb
                      Thankyou so much for that
                      Have just put the review in ..... Muddy Pig review

If you want anything changing just let me know!!

Comment

Working...
                      X