Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Rate Our Website

Hello all,
    I am looking for some of you to review my website (which I built) so I know how well it performs, how well our products are set out and how easy our cart system is (you don't have to complete the checkout just empty the cart before payment) I trust you will all be blunt with your answers please. Thanks in advance, I have yet to reach 25 posts (not long now) so my website is in my signature its the wilde about crafts one, the other is my website design business which you can review also if you so wish to.
    Handmade Dreamcatchers, Jewellery and more! Wilde About Crafts

Sorry cannot see your web address

Comment

It should have turned up in the signature...

Comment

my signature seems to have disappeared! ok well I cant link at the moment as I have yet to reach 25 posts. wildeaboutcrafts.co.uk and the other one if you want to do it is wilde-enterprises.info feel free to add your website/Facebook pages to my directory, its free.

Comment

Originally posted by mrwilde89 View Post
          Hello all,
          I am looking for some of you to review my website (which I built) so I know how well it performs, how well our products are set out and how easy our cart system is (you don't have to complete the checkout just empty the cart before payment) I trust you will all be blunt with your answers please. Thanks in advance, I have yet to reach 25 posts (not long now) so my website is in my signature its the wilde about crafts one, the other is my website design business which you can review also if you so wish to.
          Forum actions-edit profile-edit signature....cant remember Mr.W...might be a "Save changes" button..?

Dave.

Comment

First thing that jumps out at me is the photographs,...they need to be clearer, well lit and on a non reflective background...
            Can't see an e-mail address, only a contact box...DSR's say you need to provide one..no business address, I would never buy from a site with no "Bricks and mortar" address details in the"Contact us" section...

Dave
            Last edited by 3dDave; 28-09-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks Dave, I will look into getting some new photos done

Comment

Trysnapping in day light instead of flash and against a matt background or in a light box, youtube has loads of vids on how to rattle one up usually..😉

Dave.

Comment

Thanks Dave, I have now added an email address and business address on to the contact section.

Comment

Good stuff, this should steer you in the right direction, its the dot gov for distance and online selling regs..

https://www.gov.uk/browse/business/s...-services-data

Dave.

Comment

Thanks Dave, il check that out later when I have time.

Comment

I agree with others. Website look very nice, but you have to work on photographs.
                        UK Richest Stock of Dried Flowers & Petals, Natural & Biodegradable Wedding Confetti
                        Website - Etsy Store - Ebay Store
                        Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

Comment

nَ bىnh thường

Comment

Working...
                          X