Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new wooden bookmarks

HI FOLKS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY.

Just to let everybody know, that i have introduced a much wider range of my novelty wooden bookmarks to my website.
    I have also introduced the ability to purchase various pack sizes, to make it easier for gift and craft shops (or anybody else)to purchase exactly what they need.

As usual. please have a look at the range on offer, and any comments will be very gratefully received.

cheers
    JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

WOODEN BOOKMARKS

Hi John,

I've just had a quick nosey at your website, the new design bookmarks look great! They are colourful and interesting. I'm sure they will sell well.

Just one thought. If I was a retail outlet looking to stock them, I would probably be interested in a pack of 100 mixed designs (maybe of one theme) ...at least to start with! You could maybe make a "sampler" pack avaliable to shops to "test" them. Retailers are very careful about what they stock. They want to be as sure as possible that items will sell before they commit. Just a thought!

Hope it goes well.

Cheers.
    John.
    YOUR-CRAFT-FAIRS

Comment

Thanks very much JOHN. That is a cracking idea.
      I had thought about offering the option of customers buying a mixed bag of the bookmarks, so your idea has confirmed it for me.

I have added some mixed lots to my listings. A bag of 30, 60, or100, bookmarks can now be purchased.

thanks again.
      JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Your bookmarks look great - some really nice fun designs.

It was a great idea to add larger quantities (something I'd like to do with my jewellery if my hands would work quick enough!!)

And what a bargain!!

Well done

Fiona
        Avon Rep Crafter!
        Find out about my new ventures! http://www.myspace.com/hackneyhandicrafts
        http://avonrepresentatives.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X