Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revised website

Hello

So i haven't had a website in a while but decided to re do my old one. Does anyone fancy having a look. There is a lack of products on it at the moment and i can't take payments yet (Wix is pricey!) but i will sort that out next month. I just wanted a place online seeing as i have a craft fair coming up.

www.greentreecrafts.com

Any comments appreciated.

I am aware of my photos needing improved and a few don't quite fit, size wise.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

You are getting there, don't forget terms and conditions. The other thing when you say i this should be in capitals not lower case eg I. A bit confused as you do not mention postage but with the question of international delivery it is not up to you to consider the cost but the customer. If you offer free postage in the UK make it clear that you charge postage at what you are charged for outside the UK and they will be advised and billed prior to dispatch.

Comment

Hmm, my site keeps on not appearing! Like Wix isnt pointing it to my domain! Arg.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Looks good. My only suggestion regarding photos is the cards would look better without the cellophane. Maybe have them on a desk with some wrapping paper / cool scissors /ribbon props around? Or just a plain front on shot...
        See my awesome stoneware pots here
        Woodseats Pottery - Mugs & Jugs

Comment

Working...
        X