Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New / Revamped Website

Hiya

At last, my new/revamped website is now live. Whilst it looks pretty similar to my old one, it's now hosted with ekm powershop and is, I think, more user friendly.

Still a work in progress, of course, and there will be lots more products to come, but I would really appreciate any comments you might in the meantime.

Thanks !!
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Blooming beautiful!!!!

Great work.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

It's smashing!
      Like you blog too.....
      Thought about linking your pic's on the front of web site to the areas there in? Sorry im lazy... lol!
      x Maria

Website
      Blogging
      Facebook
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Bumble Bee View Post
        Thought about linking your pic's on the front of web site to the areas there in?
        Yep, have to admit I was clicking on the front page piccies at first! Soon found my way around though and everthing looks fabtabulous to me!
        Natalie
        website blog

Comment

Your site is very nice and well set out but my one little gripe is, I find it hard to read on the textured background.
          It might be just my dyslexic and there for It is just me that has the problem. I find it realy dificult to focus on the text. when it is against a plain background I have no problem.

Sorry for the moan. but sometimes sites are so hard to read just because of the background chosen.
          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Thanks Guys !!

Goldy - someone else has raised a similar point to your own, but they felt the problem was with the fact that the text was a little light - they could read the bold text ok. So I shall amend the text to a darker blue and see if that makes a difference?

Roseberry & Bumblebee - point taken and I will try to sort it out, but I copied the mosiac from my flickr pics, so need to work out if it's possible to put clickable links on each photo.
            Sarah
            For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Well done you . Fabby site

Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Originally posted by Blooming Felt View Post
                Goldy - someone else has raised a similar point to your own, but they felt the problem was with the fact that the text was a little light - they could read the bold text ok. So I shall amend the text to a darker blue and see if that makes a difference?
                With my form of dyslexia it is definatly the background it makes the words look like they are moveing around. The bolder words are still a little dificult to read.
                "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Great site!! Love your buttons If I could ask where do you get your frames? I have been looking for some just lake that for my collage
                  Shabby Neesey

Comment

Your site & blog look great, easy to navigate with everything listed down the side and I like the way you've worded everything, nice & friendly!

....I LOVE your heart garlands in your Blog too, really sweet

Well done!
                    Shaz x
                    Keepsake Kollections
                    & Rossendale Ramblings!
                    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

OK - can I just check that everyone is looking at the right site??

Neesey - are you talking about the wood frames in the sale section? Not the "Name in a Frames" - they shouldn't be showing at all because I'm not doing them anymore.

Focus on Life - can you see the heart garlands on the website? They're in the felt accessories / felt home accessories section. You wouldn't be able to see them on the old website

I'm just a bit concerned because some people I've spoken to today were still looking at my old Mr Site website.

If you're all on the correct site, you should all see a picture of a shopping trolley in the line where you type in the website on your browser (sorry, not very technical and I can't remember the name of it !!)

Thanks Guys - I really appreciate your help with his
                      Sarah

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Focus on Life - can you see the heart garlands on the website? They're in the felt accessories / felt home accessories section. You wouldn't be able to see them on the old website
                        Yup BF, I can see the spotty garlands in that section of your website too so all seems OK, I just spotted em on your Blog first

Shaz x
                        Keepsake Kollections
                        & Rossendale Ramblings!
                        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Roseberry & Bumblebee - point taken and I will try to sort it out, but I copied the mosiac from my flickr pics, so need to work out if it's possible to put clickable links on each photo.
                          BF - you can add separate links but it will take longer to link and position all the images. What about adding links underneath in text?

It is showing your new site, but I don't see a shopping trolley in the browser?
                          xx
                          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                          ___

Comment

Working...
                          X