Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

Have just set up my website, am adding new lines all the time and am thinking of re doing some of the photos
    http://www.karismakandles.wahmall.co.uk
    Deb
    Karisma Kandles
    www.karismakandles.co.uk

Hmm, no rush at doing new photos, they look fine and show what you sell.
    Maybe add extra pizazz to any new pictures.
    Maybe try a complimentery colour behind the candle to show it up, eg yellowy candle or packaging, lilacy/purple background, or if you have a turquoise candle have a darker blue background.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Thanks for your feedback will be updating new photos over the weekend and adding some ne lines as have just finished some novelty candles which will be fantastic for christmas
      Deb
      Karisma Kandles
      www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

Photo's are ok...

You need a bit more light on them... natural light is the best by far... Wait for a sunny day and take the pic's out side...

The only other thing is the menu at the top... I took me a second to see that your products are listed not on the right hand side of the menu but in a drop down...

Plus if you can you should remove the frame as search engines hate frames...

Hope that helps...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Roasted Chesnut mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks fine but indeed daylight would help to have brighter pictures. Saying that I am not good at taking pics, I just scan everything!!
          But I know everybody says so.... (just like the post above :wink: )
          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Thanks for all your feedback am not sure what you mean by frame, the website is provided for me I have the facility to add new products as an when as am a bit of a website virgin. Am looking for a website design but want one I can update myself as range is always being changed and added to

deb :P
            Deb
            Karisma Kandles
            www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

I have finally updated website still not entirely happy with pics but then I am a perfectionist. Am looking into having them done professionally. Check out my wedding section the wedding favours are fab, I do buy these in but I would have to charge 10 times more if I made these. I will be adding some handmade wedding candles soon so keep visiting. and let me know what you think.

Thanks for the advise on adword liz I have done this now, just waiting for the sales now.

Thanks
              Deb
              Karisma Kandles
              www.karismakandles.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X