New GlassKanvas site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GlassKanvas site

Hi everyone...can you take a look at my new site and tell me what you think...Other than the obvious spelling mistakes is there anything i'm missing?....I'm still a bit low on stock with it being so low but other than that.... www.glasskanvas.com

Thanks
    Phil
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Looks fab!!

Glad you finally got it online

I'm loving this one ... http://www.glasskanvas.com/product_i...roducts_id/240

And the bubble coasters are to die for Might add those to my xmas wish list!

Well done BIL

Off to link you in as many places as possible
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

I think your stuff is amazing! So Beautiful.

The one thing I would change about the website would be the order of the menu. I think personally I would keep all jewellery items together and then put "homeware" either before or after as at the moment is it in the middle of all jewellery related items. Other then that I think your site looks fab!
      Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Its a great website, bright and colourful, just like your glass work. Perfect in time for Christmas pressies. I agree with Debeadz, that your homewares should be below the list of jewellery. I also think your pendants should be higher up the menu list. I work from top to bottom and the chains are high up the list and they're not very interesting, yet the pendants which are beautiful are at the bottom of the menu list. I have a pendant of yours so I know your product but a first timer may not get as far down the list. Other than that great stuff!!
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Wow your stuff is beautiful! I think I may be back as Christmas is approaching!!
          I'll put a link to your site on my blog.
          Anice xx
          Funkyhand x
          my website
          http://www.funkyhand.com
          my blog (updated 09/06/10)
          http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
          Follow me on Twitter
          http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments....too be honest I totally agree with the order thing...I haven't got a clue how to change them though!....I shall endevour to find a way!
            Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Looks really good!

The colours of your creations are just fab!!

Comment

I love your site.. and your stuff, well i've got enough of them, and people always comment on how fab they are when i wear them
                http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Superb web-site. Well done . Really easy to navigate. I am really awful at comp and get fed up when sites are hard to use.

I'm sure it will be a real success.

Cheers Janice.

P.S Will be back on for the cuff-links for "Posh brother-in-laws" Christmas.

Cheers Janice
                  www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Lovely website really clear and easy to follow - your things are great but wouldn't have expected anything less.

Great site.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for all the lovely comments!...Now for the hard bit, removing the listing from pg 55 to something more respectable!
                      Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
                        Thanks for all the lovely comments!...Now for the hard bit, removing the listing from pg 55 to something more respectable!
                        - Menu link on the left hand side says "-Pendants"
                        - HomeWares should say "Homewares" or "Home Wares"
                        - If you are trading as a business, then you need to have company information on the site, including registered office, company number, and contact details. A form is not enough.

On the conditions, privacy, postage etc. pages, the continue button appears in a grey rectangle, which I'd remove if you can.

Also, some of the images, when you open the enlarged picture are bigger than the new window which opens. I've only looked in Firefox, but you should check this out.

MrS
                        It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Thanks for that, I'm getting a list for webby to ammend for me- most of what you've told me i'm aware of to be honest and the designer should be taking care that along with the bits i've noticed.
                          Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

I like your new site and love your work too. Fingers crossed for a great Christmas season for you.
                            Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                            Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

I know what's missing.... A links page, so you can link me

incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X