Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Etsy and Myspace sites

Hey all,

I'm fairly new to this and would appreciate any feedback on my sites. I only use Etsy and Myspace at the moment.

I think one thing I will have to address is the fact I've displayed a load of keyring designs on one listing and am beginning to wonder if this is a wasted exercise. I think it may not be getting the hits that they would if listed separately and specifically such as Celtic, floral etc.

Any suggestions welcome!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

P.S. Any friend requests on Myspace will be happily accepted!
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Think you're right about listing the keyrings seperately, just think of all those people searching google or etsy for Celtic designs and such like. Or maybe - I have no idea how Etsy works and charges - just include more specific info in the description so they show up in searches that way.

Btw your works looks great and a big good luck for your craft fair at the weekend
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        Think you're right about listing the keyrings seperately, just think of all those people searching google or etsy for Celtic designs and such like. Or maybe - I have no idea how Etsy works and charges - just include more specific info in the description so they show up in searches that way.

Btw your works looks great and a big good luck for your craft fair at the weekend
        Thanks for your feedback, especially the compliments on my work!

I think I will start individual listings very soon.. when I get a few hours to spare!

Unfortunately the craft fair wasn't a massive success but never mind... roll on the next one...

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

I think your work is fantastic!! I agree with separating out the keyrings, it may take some time but you may get more hits/sales.
          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
            I think your work is fantastic!! I agree with separating out the keyrings, it may take some time but you may get more hits/sales.
            Jayne,

Thanks for the compliments!! Hoping some potential customers agree with you in the near future...

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

I can't open the URL.

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              Hey all,

I'm fairly new to this and would appreciate any feedback on my sites. I only use Etsy and Myspace at the moment.

I think one thing I will have to address is the fact I've displayed a load of keyring designs on one listing and am beginning to wonder if this is a wasted exercise. I think it may not be getting the hits that they would if listed separately and specifically such as Celtic, floral etc.

Any suggestions welcome!

Si.
              mod edit - we are a craft forum, not a business exchange.

Comment

Why has the moderator removed my signature when every member on here has their website links in that section?
                Wood Tattoos
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                  Why has the moderator removed my signature when every member on here has their website links in that section?
                  Don't worry it hasn't been removed, it only shows once on each page - you'll see mine won't appear on this post as I've already posted once already on this thread...if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                    Don't worry it hasn't been removed, it only shows once on each page - you'll see mine won't appear on this post as I've already posted once already on this thread...if that makes sense

OK, ignore me, it's early... he's removed it from the person above me....

<hangs head in shame and thinks it's time to go back to bed...>
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

New rule....no reading the forum until you've had a first cup of tea/coffee of the morning

Can see how you made the mistake though as the nice spamming Chinese man was quoting you.....you truly must feel special being quoted by him

Comment

Now you've said that, I can see exactly why I stoopidly made the mistake!

They can keep their spam.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

You have to have invaded Tibet and have a disgusting human rights record for me to edit your signature.....................................what ? .....................like I care! Hehe!

Comment

< checks diary to see if "Invade Tibet" has been on the schedule recently... >

Nope, looks like I'm safe from the wrath of the moderators there then!!
                            Wood Tattoos
                            Facebook
                            Flickr
                            Twitter

Comment

Working...
                            X