Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Revamped Website...

Hi All,

We have recently revamped our website www.jsproductsdirect.co.uk. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

All feedback on the site along with any suggestions for improvement is always welcome.

Many Thanks

hi there,
    the site is easy to use. it looks very plain though, considering the type of wares you are selling......

it is functional and laid out well. I did notice the blank xmas cards, which looked a great price..... on the top of the page it says packs of five with envelopes, then in the pricelist is not clear whether it is for a whole pack of 5 or priced individually......

hope this helps.........and that you dont mind my blunt honest reply!! (I find the constructive critisism is usually helpful IMO)

If you feel up to evaluating mine since the updates....my site is in my signature, i would appreciate it!! Ta xx
    free printables,templates,kids activities,tutorials with photo\'s at www.thecraftyminx.com

Comment

Hi,

I've taken onboard you comments and I've been working on altering the site. The descriptions at the top of the page now appear under the product description in the table.

I've just this minute put the changes live so please let me know what you think.

The blank xmas cards you mentioned are priced for the pack of 5, not individually.

Look forward to hearing more comments on the site.

JS

Comment

Working...
      X