Just to be contrary............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to be contrary............

I've sold quite a few pieces this last fortnight, but two things became glaringly obvious, 1. None were sold through my websites, and 2. Everyone said I wasn't charging enough! I have therefore put my prices up - and will keep doing so until I sell something on the internet! It's just so awkward having to convert everything to dollars for Etsy, and Euros for DaWanda!

ps. for the benefit of any spammers - that's how it's done!

Glad to hear you've been making some sales. I too have had quite a good couple of weeks. Must be something in the air. Hope it keeps up for you.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

oooh, what's your name on etsy? I've just registered too this week. Not sure if I'll sell anything but I'll give it a go for a while.
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

It's in my siggy.

Comment

Good luck to you.
          I think you could safely increase your prices. Its quality you produce and should be charged for accordinglly.
          Go for it !!!
          http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Michelle, you have the honour of being the first of my customers to tell me I was too cheap!! When people are having to sell their cars to pay for one of my bracelets - it's your fault!

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
              Michelle, you have the honour of being the first of my customers to tell me I was too cheap!! When people are having to sell their cars to pay for one of my bracelets - it's your fault!
              Cheap!!!!! would I ever let those words pass my lips when i think of you LOL.
              Let em sell their cars!!!!
              http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Sorry Peter but i wouldn't sell my car....................

But you could have my left arm.....................lol, i need the right arm for my bracelets.............hehe!!!!
                Emma
                Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                Sassy Crafts Blog
                My Blog

Comment

I have a cupboard full of left arms.................now, if only I could find a right foot and a couple of squashy bits, I could start my life's work......................................Mwahahah aha!!!!!!!

Comment

Well done on the sales!

I seem to be doing pretty well on selling cards at the moment - I can hardly keep up with the orders!!

PS Sterling work on the spamming!!

Comment

Working...
                    X