Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website update

Hi guys,
    For those who've visited my site before, I've now updated it, taking all previous comments into account and doing a few things I'd planned to do all along. Feel free to take a butchers! if you find any glitches/ bugs let me know although bare in mind, I am still working on some areas.

To launch the new site, I'm offering free membership to the first 10 people who contact me from craftforum, wishing to join. Membership will be £5 per annum after the offer has finished.
    Membership gets:
    free listings - I dont take any commission.
    a user account, to be able to list/ edit/ remove your own listings (these will be available shortly - at the moment I do everything for you based on the information you provide)
    personal 'creator' page which can link to your own website
    Support should you have any technical issues
    free promotional material - these will be branded with the precious creations information.

All the selling is done via paypal - you send me the code for the button and I have no involvement in the payment. To be a member however, you have to agree to send items promptly and give good customer service.

thanks for taking the time to look!
    Precious(has the biggest web-presence ever- check out all my links I have more than they will allow in a sig!!)
    Precious Creations website
    Precious Creations facebook page
    Artisan Website design at low cost! and my personal website (same link)
    My twitter: @precioustweetie (from there you can link to my blog Preciousbuzz provided by blogspot!)
Working...
X