I think my offer to create a free website just got deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my offer to create a free website just got deleted

I think my offer to create a free website just got deleted. It is either not allowed and got deleted or moved to another thread i do not know of.
    Wish they had told me what I did wrong or at least where to post.

I was gonna reply back to someone's comment on my spelling if I developed a website...

And Yes, it there would be type-o's... This is one area where you could come in. Review Labels, also else would be data

My Primary Language is Portuguese, Not English... Sorry

Rudy

Originally posted by cheetahten View Post
    I think my offer to create a free website just got deleted. It is either not allowed and got deleted or moved to another thread i do not know of.
    Wish they had told me what I did wrong or at least where to post.

I was gonna reply back to someone's comment on my spelling if I developed a website...

And Yes, it there would be type-o's... This is one area where you could come in. Review Labels, also else would be data

My Primary Language is Portuguese, Not English... Sorry

Rudy
    It did get deleted - I've sent you a PM.

Comment

People are very warey of anything offered for free these days especially if it seems to good to be true. Without sounding rude, no-one here knows you from adam. Why don't you get involved a bit first and let us get to know you and vice versa.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

I will try.

I don't know much about arts and crafts other then my wife makes pretty Bead bracelets and awesome Scrapbooking pages.

But I will try to provide some tips/help for people looking for ways to improve their websites.

Comment

We always need help with websites so i'm sure your input will be greatly appreciated.
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

OK, am not gonna create a new Thread, But i will ask here:

"Concerning Website Craft Stores"
            I wanted to ask members of this community that sell online for what features they most "liked", "wish they had", "or even seen in other sites" that they wish was part of their websites?

Things like Inventory tracking, a guestbook, News Page, Craft Projects page, About Page, multiple product image, Gallery Pages, Product Stats, Easy setup, easy maintence, etc...
            I would Like to get an idea what crafters look for in a site.

Am trying to create a Dynamic WebStore site, thus knowing What features craft webstore owners like would help me.

Thanks
            Rudy

Comment

Working...
            X