Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new website

Would anybody mind taking a peek at my website? www.poppypusscreations.com
    It's not finished yet & I've lots more bits to put on (why does it take me so long?!!- no need to answer that). Constructive criticism most welcome.
    Many thanks,
    Jayne.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Hi

Just had a quick look at your site. The top texts all seem to be overlapping each other - could be the brower i use.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Agree, lots of overlapping writing.
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

In firefox the title is over the text...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Oh bother!!! It all looks absolutely fine on my pc! I don't even know what firefox is (total ignoramous when it comes to computers!) I'll try to sort it out but will probably have to wait 'til my chap gets back from work (either that, or, ask a class of ten-year-olds, who will know far more than I do!)
          Thank you for looking & for telling me about it,
          Jayne
          Jayne

Comment

Well I've looked and looked and looked for ways to correct the problem I am just about pulling my hair out.!!!! I've sent a query to the help desk at Mr Site so I'll see what they come up with. Has anyone else has a similar problem
            Jayne

Comment

I've just looked and it's clear for me.
              Annette

Comment

Brilliant..thanks for that!
                Jayne

Comment

Think it is the browser as it's still overlapped for me. I use internet explorer 7 which i think is the most up to date version.
                  Emma
                  Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

It looks fine to me. not sure about computers but the little icon i click to connect to internet says BT Yahoo on it if that is any help...
                    The site looks good, well done, i've been trying to do Mr Site fore aaaaages
                    Cant seem to get the time to get my head round it...
                    My only critisism would be i'd prefer larger photos but apart from that it's great and clear and easy to find stuff
                    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
                      Think it is the browser as it's still overlapped for me. I use internet explorer 7 which i think is the most up to date version.
                      You could be right about IE7 Emma, mine does the same.

Comment

Originally posted by icecreamgirl View Post
                        It looks fine to me. not sure about computers but the little icon i click to connect to internet says BT Yahoo on it if that is any help...
                        The site looks good, well done, I've been trying to do Mr Site fore aaaaages
                        Cant seem to get the time to get my head round it...
                        My only critisism would be i'd prefer larger photos but apart from that it's great and clear and easy to find stuff
                        I agree about the photos, I will do something about it, just need to figure out how to resize them. I struggled a bit with Mr Site, at first, but I just kept trying different things and, eventually, I seemed to get it together (more luck than judgement with me!) so I wish you the best of luck with your site and thank you for your feed back, I really appreciate it.
                        Jayne
                        Jayne

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
                          The Mr Site 'help people' have got back to me and they concur that it's the browser. Phew, I really thought I'd messed up! Thank you, everyone, for looking at the site I really appreciate it.
                          Jayne
                          Jayne

Comment

Hi Jayne. Youre website is looking great! Love the colours. It looks like you have just one image on your pages that overlap, just under the header. Can be easily rectified!
                            Teaching Art & Craft to Adults & Children for over 12 years
                            http://www.artistsresource.co.uk

FREE Live Art Tutorials - Wednesdays 7pm - HERE: Youtube
                            Join our Online Art Academy

Comment

Sorry to say poppy I get a lot of overlapping writing too!!.
                              Looks like when you have sorted your gremlins out it will be a great site though.
                              We have a mr Site too so i sympathise with you. Great sites but boy can they be time consuming.
                              Take a deep breath!!!!!!!! you will get there.
                              http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X