What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

of my website? www.pixieposy.org Finally got to 25 posts and would love to hear your opinions as I have changed it so many times and really should stop tweaking it! It's also a good chance for you to see what I do as for some reason I cannot fathom how to upload any pictures onto my profile or onto the thread specifically for showing off!

Wow! It's amazingly professional looking! You're products are stunning, and the site seems to compliment them really well...

I have no idea how to upload pictures to here either lol... My website is now where near as professional as that - I mean, you can totally tell mine was free and that I have only the smallest idea on how to use the editor lol

Would you mind if I advertised your website on my site? I have a links page and I wanted to put other people's handmade/crafted sites up to hopefully 'spread the joy' of handcrafted products in general lol - I won't be offended if you say no! Just thought I'd ask as your site is stunning!
    www.morgannacraft.co.uk
    Facebook fan page!

Comment

Becs, thank you very much for your lovely comments! It has taken an age to get it right. I would love for you to link to my site, I'm honoured that you've asked.

Mandy x

Comment

Lovely website. Your jewellery is really beautiful. Maybe you could include an about me section as i would have been really interested to know more about the person and ideas behind the brand.
        The Colour Couture
        Facebook page
        Blog

Comment

Ooh, pretty I love, love, love the butterfly tiara. I can't work out how to post photos either so I link to my FB page to show things off
          Ballderdash & Bunting
          Twitter (Ballderdash & Bunting)
          [B]The Ark Man
          [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am Ballderdash, the blog[COLOR=#0000CD]

Comment

Very nice site and very nice items. Well done

cj
            www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
            Become a facebook fan
            Check out my blog

Comment

Thank you Colour Couture, I had been thinking about an info page but then got really stuck for what to write!! I will have to have another go at it!

Ballderdash - thank you the butterfly one is new but it's so gorgeously detailed I think it will sell well. Not on FB - can't understand/get sites like that!

Curious Cat - thank you

Comment

Working...
              X