Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me some feedback

Hiya everyone

I would really appreciate any feedback - good or bad on my site. I have recently done some work on it and I am interested in how some of the images look on other IE. I have just bought a Light Tent after reading some of the threads here and wonder if I should change the images of my cards or leave them alone.

I have checked for any broken links etc and hope there are none but if you find anything please, please let me know so I can fix it.

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully passing on a comment.
    Willowmax
    Handcrafted Cards for Special Occassions
    www.willowmaxdesign.com

email - [email protected]

Hi i've just been looking at your website and can't see any faults with it. It's nicely laid out on the homepage, easy to navigate and your cards are lovely. I also like the way you have a choice of adding extras to the card - it's great. Very professional looking.

Hope it's going well with the sales.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

It looks fine - easy to navigate, colourful, tasteful, yep.........no problems!

Comment

I agree, it's really easy to navigate and your cards look lovely.

I like the way that you give so much information on each card, like it's dimensions and the base card colour that it's made from. This must make it so much easier for your customers to choose a card that suits their occassion.

Leanna
        www.purethoughts.co.uk
        Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

Your site is great. In fact ive spotted the perfect card for my Son's birthday. (The Pants) one. I know he is only seven or will be but that would suit him down to the ground PMSL!

Like the idea of the high street vouchers too. How do they work????
          Im often stuck for pressie ideas.
          http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by michelleC View Post
            Your site is great. In fact ive spotted the perfect card for my Son's birthday. (The Pants) one. I know he is only seven or will be but that would suit him down to the ground PMSL!

Like the idea of the high street vouchers too. How do they work????
            Im often stuck for pressie ideas.
            Hi

Many Thanks to you all for your comments and taking the time to look at my site.

The vouchers are just normal gift vouchers from one of the shops but I will get them and send them off with the card. It is useful for people who are unable to get to the shops or do not live local to one of the big stores.

Can I ask a dumb question - what does PMSL mean? I can usually work out what some of them are like LOL etc but this one has me stumped

Cheers
            Willowmax
            www.willowmaxdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by willowmax View Post

Hi

Many Thanks to you all for your comments and taking the time to look at my site.

The vouchers are just normal gift vouchers from one of the shops but I will get them and send them off with the card. It is useful for people who are unable to get to the shops or do not live local to one of the big stores.

Can I ask a dumb question - what does PMSL mean? I can usually work out what some of them are like LOL etc but this one has me stumped

Cheers
              OOh don't think i can put what PMSL means in full but here goes p*** myself laughing.
              http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by michelleC View Post
                OOh don't think i can put what PMSL means in full but here goes p*** myself laughing.
                OH - I get it now
                Willowmax
                www.willowmaxdesign.com

Comment

Think your site looks great, very easy to navigate and looks very professional. Hope you sell loads off it.
                  www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
                  for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
                  www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
                  craftyaddicts blog site
                  www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
                  My personal blog
                  http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

"All orders will be processed within 7 - 10 days following receipt of the order"
                    that's a long time for a card??

Not sure about this word.. is it supposed to be caricature?
                    "Characture Cards"

Nice cards by the way
                    Doing nothing is harder than it looks!
                    Free Classifieds

Comment

Really lovely site. Very clear and easy to understand.

Ow and I do like the pants card too!!!

Excellent site.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by GEM View Post
                        "All orders will be processed within 7 - 10 days following receipt of the order"
                        that's a long time for a card??

Not sure about this word.. is it supposed to be caricature?
                        "Characture Cards"

Nice cards by the way
                        Hi

The 7-10 days is the maximum amount of time - this is purely to allow us time to make the card as well as both working full time. I have just changed it from 2-3 days which normally would be fine but if we get a couple of orders and they all are expecting 2-3 days then we would have problems meeting our deadline.

You are right about the spelling - it is supposed to be Caricature - I will need to get it changed. Thanks
                        Willowmax
                        www.willowmaxdesign.com

Comment

I like your site Willow!!
                          My partner loves your banner too. She thinks it looks very professional.

How do you find the OSCommerce?
                          I have never used it, but looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by willowmax View Post
                            Hi

The 7-10 days is the maximum amount of time - this is purely to allow us time to make the card as well as both working full time. I have just changed it from 2-3 days which normally would be fine but if we get a couple of orders and they all are expecting 2-3 days then we would have problems meeting our deadline.
                            Hi,
                            Why did you change it? did you actually have some problems already? What would happen if you had 10 or 20 orders?

regards
                            James.
                            Doing nothing is harder than it looks!
                            Free Classifieds

Comment

The PayPal logo / advert thing is American rather than UK / European.

Caricature is still miss-spelt, plus the page it links to has no information.

Postage stamps are free on the site - I'll be ordering some of those!

MrS
                              It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Working...
                              X