Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone please...

...take a look at my website!

I have been trading for about 9 months now and all of a sudden things have really slowed down and I am not sure why

Any suggestions or comments would be great as you cant always see what other people see

Thanks
    Last edited by 0103media; 17-05-2007, 09:08 AM. Reason: web site in sig
    Maz

Preserving yesterdays memories for Tomorrow at www.willow-crafts.com

I have just had a look and found it easy to navigate but there seemed to be a lot all on one page - e.g. a lot of writing, which is a bit offputting. I am not a scarpbooker though so cannot compare it to other sites. I hope you get some more sales soon!!!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Just had a look at your site. It is excellent, very professional and easy to follow. Don't see anything wrong with it at all.

You do get peaks and troughs on the web so it could just be a seasonal dip. If not maybe look at your SEO (Mr Media is the one to speak to about this).

Really lovely site though.

All the best.

Lisa
      Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hi, i just had a look at your site and as the others have said it's lovely. Craft supplies is such a competetive market and it's very hard market to control. Like you i have been trading for a few months - it was very quite at first, then got quite a few orders (which was really exciting), then hit a very dry spell. Now i get a slow (but steady) amount of orders. So you can never predict whats round the next corner.

Keep with it and things could well improve - good luck
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

Hi

I had a look at your site the other day and thought it was great. You've got lots of good stock, love your kits and individualised packs of embellishments etc. Moving around the site is easy.

I will certainly come back once I've got past the costs of moving house etc!
          Heidi
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/2919135...7621334751669/
          https://www.coriandr.com/shop?seller_id=886

Comment

Hi, i've just had a peek at your site, there's a lot i like about it. The way you've done the 'customers that bought this also bought....' that's good, very proffessional, like amazon!!
            Can i just say though on the front page i had to scroll down quite far to see all the products to click on to view, any way of moving these up a bit so they are pretty much the first thing you see? As these are nice and colourful...
            Also it's quite 'busy' with all the stuff on the right hand side, but that's just my personal taste...
            In general though it's easy to navigate and your piccies are nice and clear.
            Good luck...
            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by willowc View Post
              ...take a look at my website!

I have been trading for about 9 months now and all of a sudden things have really slowed down and I am not sure why

Any suggestions or comments would be great as you cant always see what other people see

I cant add a link so just take out the dot and replace with a .

Thanks

wwwdotwillow-craftsdotcom
              Willow - if you look at rule 8 you will see you can't even put 'dot' to post a url. There's a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
                Willow - if you look at rule 8 you will see you can't even put 'dot' to post a url. There's a reason.
                Sorry I didnt mean to cause any problems, you can delete this post if you want to
                Maz

Preserving yesterdays memories for Tomorrow at www.willow-crafts.com

Comment

Originally posted by willowc View Post
                  Sorry I didnt mean to cause any problems, you can delete this post if you want to
                  I edited your post because your site is in your sig and profile so not need to do wwwdotthisdotcom...

Just looks really nasty no ?

Regarding your site:
                  The navagation at the top "home | login" etc.. Is hard to see for me.. I'd change the colour..

I'd remove this "Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?" off the homepage which would move the poducts up the page...

Your showing a potential buyer what you haven't got in stock of the homepage.. not sure thats the best way to sell ?

Hope that helps..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                  (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

I love your site, Very well designed.

You are well index on the Google, yahoo, and msn

But you have very little links coming BACK/LINKING to your site.
                    In Yahoo you have 9 outside links to your site. In Google and Msn I found none.

Try getting other sites to link to you. Always keep in mind that you want LIKE sites (meaning Craft sites) linking to you. Stay away from Link farms. (These are sites that provide no value to a visitor, just a ton of links).

If you have craft businesses buying supplies from your site... Ask them nicely if they would not mind giving you a link to you home page or a category pages.

In google you have a Pagerank of 0, the bigger this number the more important google thinks your site is. Getting Quality linkbacks will help you improve your pagerank.

Also try submitting your Site to DMOZ under an appropriate directory.

OHHH, Be Patient.....Going up in Page rank is a slow thing, so is finding good sites that will provide you a link back.

Good Luck
                    Rudy

Comment

Working...
                    X