my new website is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new website is up

Not completely finished yet, but i wanted up to coincide with the craft show I'm doing this weekend, so my friend put it live for me this afternoon, got a bit more work to do on it next week

tell me what you think please
    www.mai-inspirations.co.uk
    Last edited by just_mai; 12-05-2007, 08:15 PM.

Congratulations Mai,

It's so exciting to get your products on your own website. I know what a long process it is getting everything certified and ready for sale! and then finding packaging, taking photos etc, Its a wonder we ever get it all done!

I remember launching our first site, I was so nervous and I sat by the computer waiting for something happen!!

Good luck with your show at the weekend

Leanna
    www.purethoughts.co.uk
    Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

Thank you it's my second site, but my other one started to look a mess, and wasn't what i wanted. The show isn't going to great this time, very quiet, but still one day to go, so hopefully things will pick up tomorrow.

Comment

Your site is very nice and your products look lovely. Found it very easy to navigate too. Well done, and as said in the previous post it is so exciting when you get your web up and running.
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

thank you, a lot of hard work has gone into new site to get it just right, still a bit of work to do, but I'm proud of new site.

Comment

Your site is very easy to get around.
            Nice clean feeling
            Love the idea of the gift vouchers. Very clever!!!

http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/
            http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

I loved your site too. It was easy to navigate, simple and looks good. Very feminine. I do have one comment to make, I loved the made up baskets, but there weren't any prices on these. I was looking at it as a potential customer and found it frustrating that I would have to contact you for a price. I think I would just move on. Is there a reason that there aren't prices on these baskets? Perhaps I'm missing something.

Other than that, well done, hope yu get lots of sales from it.
              Amanda
              xx

Comment

Thank you the comments good and bad appreciated.

There will be prices on there on for the gift baskets later in the week, Just didn't have time to put them on there before I wanted it up, It's not fully completed yet, but 90% done. I didn't send the prices for them over.

There are a few other alterations that needs to be done as well, the bath and shower gel and bubble bath are sls free so want that on there as well.

Comment

hi there

nice website and a good mix of colours, nice and bright.

Maybe its just me and i know from my own website it can be time consuming, but i like to see what the items look like before i buy them. I notice that a lot of your products don't have pics for them.

A good website and I might be interested in some of your products for my own website.

Flame
                  Eternal Flame Candles
                  www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Hi Mai,

Well i have just had a browse of your site and it is great! Nice and easy to navigate, clear information and some great features - i love the section where you can choose your own fragrance

Lisa xx
                    eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                    www.buttonberry.com
                    www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                    buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Hi,

Your site is lovely and your products are beautiful. It will be even better when you get it up and running. You are probably doing this anyway but I would make your pictures bigger by attaching a thumbnail to see the products better but an excellent site.

Cheers.

Lisa
                      Bowed Over
                      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Had a peek, looking good so far!!
                        Agree with flame about the piccies though but maybe these are going to be done as you said you havn't finished it yet.
                        Well done!!
                        http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, yep I thought it was dead easy to navigate too. Good the way the bars at either side are viewable through out and the middle changes according to what you click. Nice and clear.

As others ahve said I would have piccies and larger views, but I am sure that is coming in your next update. The only other thing is that I would have some nice text graphic for the shop catagories on the left. The current text versions get a little lost. Maybe you have this planned as part of your additions too.

Good stuff so far though. Well done.

Steve
                          Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
                          www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
                          Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Originally posted by flame View Post
                            hi there

nice website and a good mix of colours, nice and bright.

Maybe its just me and i know from my own website it can be time consuming, but i like to see what the items look like before i buy them. I notice that a lot of your products don't have pics for them.

A good website and I might be interested in some of your products for my own website.

Flame
                            I did ask my friend to put the pics in, we have taken pics of all the products. he is amending and putting thumbnails in, thanks for that.

Comment

Thank you for all your comments, pics are being sorted, they are just being edited so they can go up as thumbnails then if you roll over them will show you the bigger pic.

Taken on board the comments about the text on the left side, have passed it on.

every little bit of advice and comments help,

Comment

Working...
                              X