Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Website Low Prices ( comments needed )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Low Prices ( comments needed )

Forget i said anything !!!!
    Last edited by habbyworld; 20-05-2007, 07:00 PM.

Hi Habbyworld, i got a bit confused with your question as when i clicked on your site i realised that i had already commented about your site as you asked us to do so in your other thread.

Have you changed it?
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Useful infomation

I know, but i was hoping for abit more infomation than, it`s nice and easy to navigate. Things that age good, things that are bad, things that are understandable or not, things that need updating or getting rid of......

Comment

Hi, i've just liooked at your site,
        My opinion is that the piccies on the front page are not very clear. I did get them better by clicking on it and then clicking again to enlarge, but i would make them bigger/clearer to start with.
        Also when i was browsing categories i couldn't get back to 'home' without hitting the back button lots of times.
        I like a home page to have a bit of info about the seller/shop as it makes it feel more personal, but hey that might just be me being nosy about the seller!!!!!
        Hope this helps,
        http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by habbyworld View Post
          I know, but i was hoping for abit more infomation than, it`s nice and easy to navigate. Things that age good, things that are bad, things that are understandable or not, things that need updating or getting rid of......
          Or maybe..............if you look close enough you might find something you would like to buy...........?

Comment

Now, if you look at Peter's site you will see what i mean, the nice piccie of his lovely friendly face that greets you, it's nice to put a face to the comments!!!!
            Morning Peter!!!
            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

So that's what you look like Peter!!!
              Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

that`s not what i mean

Originally posted by peter View Post
                Or maybe..............if you look close enough you might find something you would like to buy...........?
                No, that`s not what i mean, sometimes you can mess things up and not notice, it`s nice for people to tell you about anything that could be wrong, i know most people on here are sellers anyway, hence all the websites in the signatures on here, no chance in making a sale on this site anyway, there is too many sellers and no buyers.

Comment

Now you're beginning to understand. I have never figured out why crafters try to sell to crafters - there are enough punters out there without having to spam each other! How does it come over when you've had a bad fair or whatever, and the first thing you see on the forum is some a**hole trying to sell YOU something! Now do you see where I'm coming from? It's not personal, I just feel people should get out there and sell to the public, and not go for easy targets who are trying to sell their own stuff!

Comment

I know what you mean

Now you're beginning to understand. I have never figured out why crafters try to sell to crafters - there are enough punters out there without having to spam each other! How does it come over when you've had a bad fair or whatever, and the first thing you see on the forum is some a**hole trying to sell YOU something! Now do you see where I'm coming from? It's not personal, I just feel people should get out there and sell to the public, and not go for easy targets who are trying to sell their own stuff!
                    Yes, well i know that now, i have realised aint i, anyway, you`d be supprised with all the pies i have got my fingers in, it`s just having the stock to do it, i mean i haven`t exactly got much, but that is all about to change.
                    Last edited by habbyworld; 23-04-2007, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                      So that's what you look like Peter!!!
                      On a good day..............with a following wind...............and moisturiser..................and somebody saying "Smile dammit!"

Comment

Oh I have just got back form seeing a play where they spoke about 'tatting' and i wondered what it was but i see references to it on your site! How bizarre.

Ok well firstly i noticed the header image, it is not particularly clear in terms of quality - i don't know if you compressed it becuase of space saving on the server but it would look more professional if it was crisper i think. Also maybe blend it with he background of the table as it is clearly a different colour.

The layout is good and clear and the pictures overall are good - excellent that the tumbnails are actually enlarged... some sites say enlarge me but the photo is the same size!!

I think it is a good site and with a few bits of attention to the finer details it will help boost confidence and sales
                        eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                        www.buttonberry.com
                        www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                        buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

New website

Originally posted by Buttonberry View Post
                          Oh I have just got back form seeing a play where they spoke about 'tatting' and i wondered what it was but i see references to it on your site! How bizarre.

Ok well firstly i noticed the header image, it is not particularly clear in terms of quality - i don't know if you compressed it becuase of space saving on the server but it would look more professional if it was crisper i think. Also maybe blend it with he background of the table as it is clearly a different colour.

The layout is good and clear and the pictures overall are good - excellent that the tumbnails are actually enlarged... some sites say enlarge me but the photo is the same size!!

I think it is a good site and with a few bits of attention to the finer details it will help boost confidence and sales
                          Cheers, thanks for that, atleast someone had a look and comeback with some good comments, i asked afew times but no one took any notice.
                          I have not had the website long and i have noticed myself that some things just didn`t look right, so i have been changing things quite often, it has been awhile since you replyed to this post, but i`m sure if you look again, you will see afew things have changed already. It`s amazing how many little things make a difference, just building a website is a craft in itself, there is so much to know and learn. The only way is UP!!
                          Once again, thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Comment

OK - you would like comments on your site. Not sure about the security of finding out that the site on the 'add to cart' is habbyworld.co.uk, when you call your site habbyworld.com. As you know, all domains can be seen through 'whois', and yours is listed as a non trading domain - curious again. The actual layout of your site therefore becomes secondary to the question of security of trading, and authority to trade. Tricky one, isn't it?

Comment

Security

OK - you would like comments on your site. Not sure about the security of finding out that the site on the 'add to cart' is habbyworld.co.uk, when you call your site habbyworld.com. As you know, all domains can be seen through 'whois', and yours is listed as a non trading domain - curious again. The actual layout of your site therefore becomes secondary to the question of security of trading, and authority to trade. Tricky one, isn't it?
                              Well that`s because when i bought it, it was buy one get 1 free, and i didn`t realise at the time when i was setting it all up it was going to end up on the .co.uk network till i had done it, as for the security, payment is made through paypal, and you can`t get more secure than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X