Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Changes - any comments?

Hello,

I've made a few changes to our website (colours, layout, new packaging etc) and if anyone has a couple of minutes to take a look I would really value your opinions.

I've spend the last couple of months making lots of new soaps, a 100% natural balm and lots of new gifts so I hope the site looks a little more full than it used to.

Thanks

Leanna
    www.purethoughts.co.uk
    Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Wow, your site looks FAB! I love the natural colours you've used, it looks really good and makes you get a sense of the natural product. Easy to navigate too. Well done.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

It looks fantastic - well done. I too love the natural look to the site. Hope you get loads of sales from it
      Mary
      www.somata.co.uk
      www.stitchnglass.co.uk
      www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
      www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Just had a peek at your website - it looks lovely. Very professional.
        The packaging also looks really good.
        Looks like the sort of products that you would find in Liberty's in London.
        There is a company local to me called Potions and Possibilitys (they probably have a website) they make hand made soaps and goodies. They started just a lady making them who is an aromothearapist, and they have got really quite big now, supplying large department stores.
        Just a thought, think big!! Your products look like they could go the same way - i will definatley be ordering soon....
        http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments

I recently saw potions and possibilities at a trade show in Birmingham, they are very professional and I always love to see companies that have been started from just one person, it gives me hope!

I do sell to small gift shops and independant therapists but it would be amazing to have my soap in somewhere like libertys!!

Thanks again

Leanna
          www.purethoughts.co.uk

Comment

WOW !! What a beautiful site ! It looks so professional...very clean looking and well...gorgeous. Well done you !
            Lorraine xx
            Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

Looks great Leanne!

I think both site and products are lovely and the site is really easy to navigate.

You have obviously work very hard! Cant pick any faults with it.
              x
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

Comment

What a lovely site! So easy to navigate and very easy on the eye. Did you design it all yourself or get someone to do it for you? I'm struggling with Mr Site at the moment - I'm finding it very limiting on what you can and can't do - I've revamped my site, but am still not 100% happy with it - I think it needs to be more crafty looking, but can't do much more because of the restrictions of Mr Site

Well done on yours though !
                Sarah
                For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Hi,

A really lovely clear site. Well done.

All the best.
                  Lisa

Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hi Leanna,
                    Your site re design is fab! The products look fantastic.
                    Anice xx
                    Funkyhand x
                    my website
                    http://www.funkyhand.com
                    my blog (updated 09/06/10)
                    http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
                    Follow me on Twitter
                    http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Hey your site is great, really lovely and professional looking i would feel 100% confident when buying.... and i can almost smell the soaps the pictures are so good! well done you!

Love the packaging and the layout - all great! The only thing i noticed are the fonts in the left hand menu seem to either be different or different sizes - is this the vlink option so the size changes on links that have been clicked?
                      eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                      www.buttonberry.com
                      www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                      buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Hi,

excellent site. Totally pro looking. As one of the comments earlier said, you would have total confidence buying from it.

You must have put a lot of work into it. Brilliant stuff, can't fault it.

Steve
                        Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
                        www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
                        Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Thanks for your comments. I'm so glad that you would feel confident about buying, that's always so important.

The text on the left annoys me, i'm sure your right and some of it is a little smaller! I'm going to have a look at it later. I've been up since 6am making soap and balms so the chance of me figuring it out today is very slim!!

Thanks again

Leanna
                          www.purethoughts.co.uk

Comment

Just had a look at your website and I think it is fantastic....everything about it is great, the pictures are so clear, nagivating the sight is simple and I love the prices of the soap. When I make some sales I will want to purchase some soap for myself.

Well Done!
                            www.simplyroslyn.co.uk

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cards2Inspire

Comment

i didnt see what the previous website looked like but this is great. i love the name and the fonts used and everything is easy to access.
                              i will be buying christmas pressies from you
                              good luck with the new design xx

Comment

Working...
                              X