My new online store if you could evaluate for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new online store if you could evaluate for me

I have opened an online store and was wondering if i could have peoples feedback to see if it is ok the link is
    www.craftden.co.uk

thanks a lot

nathan

:cry:

i have several times been to the above listed site and found it to be hard to navigate and confusing i am sure that it might be me being a bit slow but felt that altho the basics are fine the owner seems to of skipped on the final finishing touch's.
    the colours to be honest made me go boss eyed within 5 mins and altho i placed a large order i seem to of been sent to some site called paypal i myself have never used this site but have read many reports of their underhanded dealings with ebay so myself will not be purchesing using them .
    THECRAFTKING :cry:
    YOU ONLY FALL IN LOVE ONCE
    BUT U CAN CRAFT FOR ETERNITY
    TO LOVE IS FINE
    TO CRAFT IS DEVINE

Comment

Ouch, a bit harsh!

I agree the navigation is a bit tricky but I know it can be difficult to design a website that is user-friendly for everyone, I guess it depends what the customer is used to.

As for payment using Paypal as far as I'm aware most of the bad press relates to ebay where some sellers are less than honest and Paypal have sided with them rather than the buyer (probably due to Paypal I believe being owned by ebay).

I know some people are wary of using Paypal so Nathan I'd suggest looking into offering another payment method too, although having said that I offer a choice on my website and probably over 90% still choose Paypal.

Take care
      Janette

Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

thanks for the reply,i will be moving to a new site in the near future.If you would like to contact me i can offer an alternative payment method.Or is it just a test order

thank you

nathan

Comment

Working...
        X