Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun2make
    replied
    Thanks very much for the very kind feedback.

We are interested in putting our details in the directory...but would like to know some basic web stats about the site to see if it is worthwhile.

Do any of the sites already on it track folow through and conversion into sales?

Kind regards,
    Clive

Leave a comment:

• 0103media
    replied
    Looks great...

Good layout...
    Nice and simple navigation...

Good products...

Good luck....

You might want to consider submitting your site to the directory www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk

:lol:

Leave a comment:

• fun2make
    replied
    John,
    thanks very much for the kind words - it's really encouraging to have people like you running other craft websites be so positive.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at our site, we really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
    Clive

Leave a comment:

• JABBY
    replied
    HI CLIVE Just had a look at your new website. What a cracking idea.

Both myself and my wife are crafty people,and we have often commented on the number of craft kits for sale in both large and small shops. It seems to us that people are happy to pay for a ready made kit, rather than have to source all the different parts themselves.

I hope you are very successful, and sell loads of stuff. Are you going to try a few craft fairs to see how your stuff will sell.

Above all, have fun

regards
    JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• fun2make
    started a topic New website for you to look at

New website for you to look at

My wife has recently launched a new crafting website. We have never done anything like this before and would welcome your comments.

http://www.fun2make.co.uk

Regards,
    Clive
Working...
X