Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocent Beads website - please take a look

Hi
    I am just starting out in the past month or so on making and selling (hopefully) beaded necklaces and gifts. I have set up my website and would really appreciate some feedback both on my site and the products, still got some bits and bobs to add to it but its getting there

Please be honest with your commmnts at the moment negative comments are just as useful as positive, i want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks Becky xxx
    Last edited by leedsfairy; 03-03-2007, 11:41 AM.
    www.innocentbeads.com - Handmade Beaded Jewellery and Gifts.

oops forgot the link
    becky xxx

Comment

Hi,

Your site is very nice, and you have some nice pieces on it and reasonable prices. I know how limiting a MrSite website can be (thats what I started off with, now mine is hosted by them, but designed elsewhere), but I think you've done a really nice job.

On thing to watch for in the future though, is when you add more items to the shop, they'll always go in at the bottom, and depending on how many you have, you'll end up with a long list. It's not really a problem, it just doesn't look that great, but I guess that depends on if you intend adding more.

Best of luck with the sales
      Carol
      Sparklez.co.uk
      Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Thank you

Yes your right it is limiting but allowed me pretty much instant web access affordable to me. I'm guessing proffesional web designs is into the hundreds of pounds? Would love to get it properly done in the future but can't afford that right now.
        Becky
        x

Comment

I totally agree with you. Thats exactly how mine started. The only reason I've now deviated from the template system is because my darling OH knows a bit about web design, so redesigned mine for me. There are ways round some of the MrSite limitations. The help forum they have is pretty good.

I still think you've done a really nice job. The layout is nice, as are the colours you've chosen.

Carol
          Sparklez.co.uk
          Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Just a pedantic bit, but there's a lot of us around (Swirly).............accommodate - double c, double m. It's down at the bottom of your home page! Nice site though!

Comment

I'm not that pedantic - I wouldn't have noticed it!!
              Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
              My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
              My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Working...
              X