Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout

I've been tinkering all day and I have the basic framework of my website ready to go when I have purchased my domain & hosting.

Here's a sneak preview!
    Fae ~ Designed by Fae
    My blogs: Jewellery - General Crafting

Nice work, dont forget to add a description tag for each page and a general sitemap.

Comment

Thank you, and I won't

Like I said, this is just the framework. I'm buying the domain & hosting at the end of the week, so I have plenty of time to work on the SEO and tagging.
      Fae ~ Designed by Fae

Comment

I like the look of your website so far. Just a suggestion, I think it might look nice to have a piece of your jewellery on the home page to whet peoples appetite and encourage them to click a link.
        Carla
        carla jennings jewellery
        my blog

Comment

Originally posted by chillibun View Post
          I like the look of your website so far. Just a suggestion, I think it might look nice to have a piece of your jewellery on the home page to whet peoples appetite and encourage them to click a link.
          Good idea . . but I really REALLY like the cartoon faery as well . . so may be you could put some small pics of your work in a banner on the home page?
          Gloria

www.dichro-findings.co.uk
          Etsy Shop
          Artfire Shop
          dichro-findings blog

Comment

Yeah, that's a really good idea - I was wondering how to fill in that blank page, lol.

I'll have to get some more things made up and break out the camera. So much to do, so little time!
            Fae ~ Designed by Fae

Comment

Hi, I like this, but just thought I'd mention i found the titles for the items a little difficult to read against their black banners. Text maybe needs to be just a little larger or bolder there. The overall look is good though. Good luck with it.
              WightRose

http://www.folksy.com/shops/Wightrose

Comment

The fairy is great and its easy to get around. Dont forget to make your delivery charges really clear, I was looking to buy something over the weekend and the first 4(!) websites I would have bought it from had no info on delivery charges so I went elsewhere.
                flickr
                blog
                my website
                etsy

Comment

Originally posted by Wightrose View Post
                  Hi, I like this, but just thought I'd mention i found the titles for the items a little difficult to read against their black banners.
                  Thank you. I'll work on the item names

Originally posted by gigglinggoblin View Post
                  Dont forget to make your delivery charges really clear, I was looking to buy something over the weekend and the first 4(!) websites I would have bought it from had no info on delivery charges so I went elsewhere.
                  Good point! A lack of ordering info always irritates me as well.
                  Fae ~ Designed by Fae

Comment

Working...
                  X