Love Feedback Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Feedback Please

My website is self built and fairly new I would love some feedback.
    Thank You I can take it sock it to me.
    Sally

Hi

Your site is lovely - being a blonde I would prefer to see different models used.

The images took a very long time to load, I timed one page, it was 38 seconds.

I always view in chrome, it may be different in other browsers.

Jane
    Last edited by greannancrafts; 12-03-2009, 08:59 PM.
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Sally it's lovely really well done very professional looking!
      Harriet

www.seasparkle.co.uk

www.thechildrensjewellerycompany.co.uk

Comment

You have some beautiful pieces that for sure!!! The website looks lovely and was easy to navigate.

Pauline
        Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Helpul feedback

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
          Hi

Your site is lovely - being a blonde I would prefer to see different models used.

The images took a very long time to load, I timed one page, it was 38 seconds.

I always view in chrome, it may be different in other browsers.

Jane
          Thank you for your kind words and I do appreciate what you mean about using a diffrent model but its a bit of a logistical nightmare using different models as my funds are tight and the model is a friend. I will definatley take that on board though I suppose the other reason is that the pieces show up well on dark hair and I have to use hairdressers and make up experts as well. Did anyone else find the loading slow? I will look into that now.
          Thanks
          Sally

Comment

Hi Sally,
            Really impressive site, very professional and photos are so clear and lovely, love your Items too. Gorgeous
            Sarah

Comment

I'd like to have a look to, but I can't see your link.
              I'm a happy scrapper, always looking for more friends to scrap with

www.scrapaway.toddlebabes.co.uk
              www.janetslittleplace.blogspot.com

Comment

Not allowed links until 25 posts. Have a look at the profile.

Comment

Thanks Peter

Your stuff is really lovely and I think the website looks great!!!
                  I'm a happy scrapper, always looking for more friends to scrap with

www.scrapaway.toddlebabes.co.uk
                  www.janetslittleplace.blogspot.com

Comment

It looks super, It looks very professional.
                    The only thing I'd say is I found it quite hard to read the font on the wording under the photos on the home page - that might just be me though!!
                    http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
                    Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
                    My Facebook

Comment

great website!

i found some text hard to read too maybe see if you change change the black??? not sure what to suggest though sorry

everything else looks great tho!
                      Personalised gifts for all occasions 10% off for all members use code - craftforum - www.sewandsoaps.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/sewandsoaps1

Comment

Hi,

Just had a quick look at some of your site [sorry, gotta dash off to work in a mo!].

It looks really good, am really impressed you did it all yourself! The only criticsims was that I found it hard to read the titles of your ranges on your hompage, they are a bit fussy (maybe needs a diff font?), and also, [the only other page I managed to look at!] on the pins page, I think you've spelt together wrong (an o instead of an e)

Other than that, its really sleek and professional, well done!]

Right, work time...

El
                        Please visit my website - forum members discount details on offers thread!
                        http://www.silverjewellerydesigns.com/

Comment

Ammended!

Hi and thanks for your feedback I have changed spelling mistake and the font that was hard to read. The font is still script like but different and hopefully clearer. Any other feedback welcome it looks better already amazing how small changes can make a difference.
                          Sally

Comment

Thought it was lovely. Really liked your photographs - they look very professional and show off your pieces well.

Good luck with it.

Regards, Carol
                            Regards, Carol

http://www.lindenblossom.com

Comment

Working...
                            X