Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New photographs

Hey all,

Was just wondering if someone could take the time to peek at my site again? Needing opinions on the new photos I'm starting to upload. They have a white (ish) background, and I think they look far better... but opinions are always good.

Thanks for any help.
    Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
    ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Looks really good, I think the colours show up so much better on the white backgrounds

Comment

Really good! I like both types as the wood is a lovely effect as well

*wish mine could look that good lol*
      Personalised gifts for all occasions 10% off for all members use code - craftforum - www.sewandsoaps.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/sewandsoaps1

Comment

I love the effect of the wood for displaying your items at craft fairs and such like, but for photographic purposes I think the colours show up better on the white background. Your site is looking really good

Comment

Looks great Rach
          Sarah

Comment

They do look really good on the white background and the pieces are beautiful

Nat x

Comment

Thanks guys. Feedback is always good, and I appreciate you taking the time to have a peek. It's a long road ahead, but I will get there. Still playing, still finding stuff out, still freaking at paypal and how user 'un'friendly it appears to be for sellers... but getting the right shots and making your items look their best is a good start, right?

*hugs all round*
              Rach x

Dare to dream ~ never afraid to fail.

~ Jewellery by RMC ~ Blog ~ Twitter me
              ~ Fb business ~ Misi me ~

Comment

Working...
              X