My new Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Website

In the past few weeks Ive set up my own website using mr site pro and I thought Id pop the link here to get some feedback as you all seem to know what your talking about and Id much appreciate your opinions thanks

Kerry xx

www.jewelledrose.co.uk

Hi
    Having just been through this process myself i know how nerve wracking it can be so well done on such a good site. It is clear and easy to navigate, well laid out with lots of information. I like your banner at the top.
    The only problem I had was the photos taken on the grey swirl background. It distracted from the item of jewellery, but that may just have been my bad eyesight! I like the purple background ones.
    Other tha that good luck, it's lovely.

Comment

Thanks it is nerve wracking having people see it, it feels so personal, I got the banner from Izzies Graphics she's brilliant and Im really pleased with it.With regards to the pics I was trying different back grounds as I wanted something more neutral but not plain but I agree with you that the plain lilac card ones do look better but Im not keen on the colour I think I will have to see if I can find something else to use.

Comment

looks good hun, good clear pics of the jewellery x
        Personalised gifts for all occasions 10% off for all members use code - craftforum - www.sewandsoaps.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/sewandsoaps1

Comment

I love it, pictures are clear, easy to navigate around and must mention your jewellery is gorgeous, well done!
          Sarah

Comment

thank you both sewandsoaps and autumn rose I am quite pleased with how its turned out I found the Mr Site Pro real easy to use and Id definately recommend it to anyone, its good value for money i got it with £40 of usual price just after christmas from pc world online. All I need now is some money to buy more stuff so I can get making more Jewelley

Comment

I really like your banner and your jewellery is lovely - site is easy to get around.

Only 'problem' with me is I found it a tiny bit difficult to read as the text is a bit pale for my eyes - maybe one shade darker?

Otherwise it looks lovely to me.

Pauline
              Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
              X