Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take a look

Hi everyone
    I have been working on my (very simple) website (address below) for a few days now. This is my first attempt and I have used the Mr Site package. I have looked at lots of your websites and they are all so good.
    I am still not sure i am there yet, but thought i would get comments to see how I am doing - good or bad thats fine, I need to know!
    Thanks

Right, off on school run now to hide!

Site easy to read, photos too small, designs beautiful (and I'm not a stringing fan!), prices ridiculously cheap. Your Spring Time Lampwork Necklace should be at least double that price! Seriously, your work has a lot of refreshing ideas in it - remember you're a 'designer'.....................your buyers will.

Comment

Looks lovely think if people said I was under charging then you definately are for your quality work.
      my blog: http://debsjeans.blogspot.com/

Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...ls/48962246861

my misi.me http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=879

Comment

Hi

I love your jewellery and think your website looks great. It is easy to navigate. The only thing i thought was that some of the text was hard to read and i had to increase the zoom level of my computer to even see it. That could be just me though!

Comment

Hi
          Very clean and crisp looking.
          You have some lovely work.

The only thing I did not was - gift wrapping service - I couldn't read the writing - very small - and yes I did have my glasses on.
          Well done you.

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Lovely clean site. Pictures could be a little bigger, I had to click on each one at a time to see more details.

Have you changed your gift wrapping page as I could see it ok and my eyesight is appalling!
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post

Have you changed your gift wrapping page as I could see it ok and my eyesight is appalling!

I've had another look - I still struggle to read it - I am on chrome - if that makes a difference??
              Should have gone to specsavers??

Jane
              www.just-soaps.com
              Twitter JUSTSOAPS
              FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
              Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I think your site is lovely. It is really clear and easy to navigate.

I would say that the pictures on the first page seem to be a little distorted as if they have been squashed slightly. Otherwise I think it is great.

Your jewellery is really gorgeous - you are very talented.
                by Nicki
                www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Thank you all for such lovely comments.
                  I have appalling eyesight and as such work with my screen resolution up high which maybe why it all looks so small to those with a normal screen! Will work on this tonight. And the picture sizes, not sure how to increase them as think it maybe standard Mr Site size?
                  I thought I was overcharging already! Thanks again, will look at prices, not really factoring in my time properly I think.

Comment

Yes I really like it. It's very clean, clear and easy to navigate around. I like the simple colours you have used, makes it really easy to read everything.
                    Well Done

Comment

It looks fine.

I would agree on the pricing thing though - have you factored in your time at all? Even at minimum wage, there's no way you could have wrapped all those charm bracelet loops in a short enough time to justify that price! Especially if you're doing free postage as well

My only other comment would be to switch the gallery to a non-slideshow version - they drive me nuts - by the time I find the thing I want to look it, it moves on and I can never find it again!

Good luck with it all
                      george
                      www.mizgeorge.co.uk
                      www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
                      www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Looking good, gorgeous jewellery! well done you!
                        Sarah

Comment

Lovely!
                          Very impressed with the free delivery and giftwrapping too. Good luck with it.
                          www.jennynevedesigns.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9043479?ref=mf

Comment

Thanks.
                            I have had a rejig since your comments. Cant seem to make the thumbnail images in the online shop any bigger. Have had 2 sales (from friends on facebook) this evening so far!

Comment

Site looks really good and your items are lovely

Comment

Working...
                              X