Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My website is done! And available to the world! Waaa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website is done! And available to the world! Waaa!

Anything you can see wrong please tell me. Hows the colour? Too much? Also i know the background will tile but i dont mind it.

Any other criticisms welcome! First website though so theres bound to be some mistakes!

www.greentreecrafts.com
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

looks fantastic to me xx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Yes really good, well done

Easy to navigate around and fantastic close up pictures.
      Peronally, I like to see things really close up like that and I like what you've used as background for them too. Everything is well set out on the site - I'd say you've done a fantastic job

Comment

Iv noticed that my linksi n the information page take you to the wrong things. Il sort it.

Thanks!!
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I think it's really lovely, the colours are gorgeous & your jewellery is fab.

I tried to leave a message in your guestbook but I don't think it worked & I didn't want to do it again in case it duplicated, so not sure what happened there, but other than that well done, really good work & all the best with it
          "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
          Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
          Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Hmm, it didnt work. I cant see it anyway. I see my mum and sisters put messages each lol!

Comment

I love your site, so easy on the eye and great to navigate. Also love your stuff and may be coming back, as you have something on there I love!!

Well done and hope you do really well.

Stacey

Comment

Great, well done and i have managed to leave a comment in the guest book.
                www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

hi your site is fab, such good pictures and easy to move around. i`m sure it will be a great success. well done

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
                    Also i know the background will tile but i dont mind it.
                    Do you mean that the background image scrolls when you scroll the content? I can tell you how to fix that if you want to. Let me know.

Otherwise it's lovely, I really love the colours. Well done.
                    Elinor
                    x

My Misi page
                    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

There are some places in "Delivery" where you say "i" instead of "I". I haven't checked everywhere for spelling, grammar and punctuation though.

The contact information needs to be more prominent rather than being hidden in the returns page - and you need to include an email address by law.

If things are sold, should they appear in the shop? It may be better to say something like "currently out of stock, but can be made to order" rather than just saying "Sold".

I've only checked it in Google Chrome - if it works in there, though, it should work everywhere - well done, it looks good to me!!
                      It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

lookin' good!
                        www.beadlab.com

Comment

really really professional! I love it! Well done you!!!
                          Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Looks great. I agree with Mr Swirl about the 'sold' items, its off putting to see sold on items, made to order would be preferable as people will still have the opportunity to buy. Good for them and you.

I notice that you used 'i' instead of I all over the site, I personally would change this as its not grammatically correct and some people are fussy on these things. I know it sounds nit picky but its worth getting right.

I think the site is beautifully presented good luck with it.

Amanda
                            Amanda
                            xx

Comment

One more thing - Commissions has two "s's" in it.
                              It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Working...
                              X