My 1st website!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st website!!!!!

Am a complete technophobe so this is a huuuuuuuge step for me! Would really appreciate some honest opinions on my website, I cant think of anything else to do with it so I guess its finished. Until I make some more stuff to put on it of course, havent done much recently as all spare time has gone on this.

www.gigglinggoblin.co.uk
    Last edited by gigglinggoblin; 13-11-2008, 07:30 AM.
    flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

I think your site looks really nice, it is fast and easy to navigate, which are 2 big 'must haves'.

I'm on Internet Explorer 7 and all looks fine to me - I'd be very interested to hear from anyone on Firefox etc if they can see it OK too, as I may use the Office live system for my revamped site (my current one is AWFUL)

I love your beaded wire wind catchers too

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Im on firefox and see it fine. Very nice! Good colour too!
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

It looks great! Very professional
        I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

I think you've done a great job, it loads up instantly, your focus is on your product and that's what I've looked at. Those wizard hats are soooo cute. The wording is easy to read and navigation is clear and simple

Well done.
          Victoria

Comment

Nice website. The colours are lovely and the photos are clear. Just in case you didn't know, but theres a box on the top left which didn't load on my screen. Its a small box with a little red cross in it. Well done on your first site...very impressive.
            Baby bibs with a difference...
            We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
            www.bibbledribble.co.uk
            http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

It's really nice, you should be pleased! I like the colour scheme and everything is really easy to find. Well done.

Visit my blog!
              http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
              www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

I really love your new site. Its very slick, loads well and clearly set out with good photos of your items. Totally adore the little baby bootees and the wizard hats. Well done!
                www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Your new website looks very atractive. It's a good colour to choose as a background as it is a relaxing colour and so should make people relax and enjoy spending time at your site.
                  I do think you are missing out on a huge market by not selling overseas though. There's nothing difficult about it so maybe give it a go!

good luck.

Rachael
                  ~ Rachael
                  My etsy Shop Blog

Comment

i like it ! i love the knitted food too

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Hi there, just had a look at your website, it looks great, easy to navigate & good, clear pictures, like the background colour too.

Well done

Some lovely pieces too
                      "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                      Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                      Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Am really pleased people like the colour, I was worried about that one!

I didnt know if there were any restrictions to do with exporting, thats why I said no to overseas. If anyone can tell me its no problem I would be more than happy to!

Top left if you mean on the header next to my name is a picture of some crystal beads which I uploaded myself, it appears if I look at it, does anyone else not get it?

Really appreciate the comments, thanks
                        flickr
                        blog
                        my website
                        etsy

Comment

I can see some cystals at the top left but above the header is a small blank box. Maybe its my computer being weird .
                          Baby bibs with a difference...
                          We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
                          www.bibbledribble.co.uk
                          http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

Your website is cool
                            Was it easy to set up? I set mine up with freewebs which was really easy but not as professional as yours
                            Mandy

Comment

It's great, sorry to sound cheeky but roughly how much does a website like that cost to start up please

Comment

Working...
                              X