Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Vouchers!

Hi All,

During the recent demise of my Find-a-Fair service I decided to put a website together related to another idea I've had in my head for a while. I intend to take it to the wider world, but can't do that until it has a reasonable amount of content. You'll see what I mean when you have a look.

So, as a way of achieveing this I would be happy to do a 'Christmas' voucher to any forum members who apply (via the form on the site please) by next Sunday (16.11.08) as a freebie! Despite what it says on the site I would run it from as soon as it's ready until Christmas as part of the deal.

Interested? Please take a look ...

http://www.freewebs.com/craftvouchers

Once I have content I will promote it outside the forum to attract craft customers. Once I start generating income from it I will then try and pump up the action with paid for advertising.

I would appreciate any thoughts anyone has on the concept and site in general (not too techie though please ...it's not my strong point!).

Finally, a big thank you to the two crafters who are already onboard ...please check out their offers.

If you would like any further info please feel free to PM me.

Regards.
    Fair Do

Fair Do's!

What a great idea! I shall definitely be having a look see
    My Website www.rheadesigns.co.uk

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumfri...4443824?ref=ts

My Blog
    http://rheadesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great, thanks.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards.
      Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

What a cool idea! Everyone loves a discount.

I really hope it is successful for you (and of course for the crafters joining up).
        Terry xxx
        You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
        Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Originally posted by Fair Do View Post
          Hi All,

I would appreciate any thoughts anyone has on the concept and site in general (not too techie though please ...it's not my strong point!).
          I like the format of 'the pinky' except I am not 'a pink person' and perhaps there are others who aren't either. Could you keep the same style but offer colour options? (Blue or purple for me for instance )
          Sorry that is very cheeky but meant in the nicest possible way as it would differentiate crafters too!
          Terry xxx
          You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
          Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Our Forum Offers

Here on the forum, we also have a section where members can post offers and discounts linked to their own stores for free. (just email one moderator the details of your offer, how to redeem it and the cut off date.)

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=66
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I think it's a great idea, it combines the advertising for websites and venues and everyone likes discounts. I have been thinking of putting leaflets/discount vouchers in local letterboxes to get more people into the fairs I attend, would it be possible for us to print out the vouchers ourselves as well?

Melanie

Comment

It's a great idea... I've sent a voucher application through your site. It's great to have somewhere we can promote all of our handcrafted goods and offer discounts to encourage people to come along to us

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for the encouraging comments.

In answer to the specific questions ...

Terry ...yes, I can do other colours (I think the Christmas one is best in red and green though!). However, until I can put the option on the site please let me know requirements via a PM or email.

Melanie ...yes, you will be able to print the voucher.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks.
                  Fair Do.

PS - I've received your application Fluffy Squirrel and will get cracking on it tonight. FD.

Fair Do's!

Comment

All,

Many thanks to Fluffy Squirrel for getting invloved. You can checkout her voucher right now via the link in my post at the start of this thread.

Why not see if you are close enough to meet them at the fair they are showing at tomorrow to claim your discount!!

Regards.
                    Fair Do

PS - Why not get your own voucher??
                    Last edited by Fair Do; 14-11-2008, 08:05 PM. Reason: Change of words.

Fair Do's!

Comment

Working...
                    X