Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrived at long last!

Hi there!

I just finished my site update - more like a complete reworking really!

I'm lucky enough to have a real busy spell coming up and I really would appreciate some constructive criticism - and please, DON"T hold back
    - I can take it, I have the hide of a rhino lol

I can't post my address due to the 25 post rule :-((

Ho hum! Thanks anyway - I'll be back post 25 lol

Be lucky!

Vin
    Never underestimate the power of a minority who cherish the vision of a just and gentle world

http://web.mac.com/elphickv

Ta!
    Never underestimate the power of a minority who cherish the vision of a just and gentle world

Comment

your sculptures are absolutely beautiful - i especially like the Inukshuk, very cleverly made. One thing though - your link to the explanation of them is broken

(oops hit post before I finished)

The site is very easy to navigate and very 'clean' looking if you know what I mean - very easy on the eye. I had to smile at the last comment on your list of viewer's comments
      Last edited by Pagan; 26-10-2008, 10:44 AM.
      www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

I love your website and as Pagan said its clean and simple and this means all the focus is on your work, which is what is important. I also love the work in progress section, I love seeing how items are made (I think it makes people appreciate how much hard work goes into everything) - well done.
        www.mycalicoheart.co.uk
        www.mycalicoheart.blogspot.com
        www.mycalicoheart.misi.co.uk
        www.mycalicoheart.folksy.com

Comment

Some brilliant work there, Im with Steffi, I love the work in progress, great idea.
          Sarah

Comment

Wow!

WOW!

Thank you all so much!

I create what I do for my own benefit, peace, therapy & catharsism (if there is such a word). BUT.... when I receive feedback... THAT is my payday. Regardless of the nature of the feedback - although positive feedback is always nicer, obviously

Pagan - the last viewer's comment is, to me, priceless. My daughter has a condition whereby she can only see in 2 dimensions. One can only imagine how that must be - although I take a little comfort in the fact that she knows no different. She holds, feels, caresses and appreciates every curve, movement, line and contour of it all. She 'gets it', so to say. I'm a lucky fella indeed!

Thanks again everyone! Seriously!

Be lucky!

Vin

Comment

Hi Vin,

Yes - I thought your work was superb, excellent stuff.

One thing though - perhaps you could have a link or something pointing to the 'comments' - I only found them when I went back to your site to see what everyone was talking about when they mentioned the 'last comment' (and sweet it was too !)

On first look I didnt check out your exhibitions page, so I would have missed the great feedback people had left.

All the best

Steve
              www.nilasbeads.co.uk

Comment

Good thinking, Batman!

Cheers Steve!

Vin

Comment

Love the website Vin, and there are some amazing pieces on there! I'm not one for ornaments but I really like the what you have here.

Gail
                  Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Gail, thank you kindly!

What a nice warm way to start my day - thanks again!

Happy days!

Vin

Comment

Working...
                    X