Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slate My Site?

Hi
    Just posted a comment about craft forum site. You can comment on mine and would really like some good honest opinions... if you go in and think it's rubbish tell me.... I want it to work. There again if you do like some of it let me know that too or I may have to lock myself in my study!!!!!!!!
    Jane
    www.handmadeintheuk.uk.com
    Jane Harper
    Unique and unusual gifts handmade by talented crafts people and designers across the UK

Site seems pretty good...

Some good products listed...

http://www.handmadeintheuk.uk.com/toc.htm could be linked up to the pages themselves...

product page: http://www.handmadeintheuk.uk.com/prod02.htm
    You could have to colums of products. 4 products pure row.. making the page much shorter.

Simple to user...

I give the site a 7/10...

Good luck..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Comments on my site HandMade In The UK

Thank you very much for your comments and for taking the time to look at my site, much appreciated. I take your point about the cards.

I look forward to speaking to other members of this site.

Regards
      Jane
      :lol:
      Jane Harper
      Unique and unusual gifts handmade by talented crafts people and designers across the UK

Comment

Jan - Hi

Great idea, and nice looking site too - Love those wands!

CA
        SilicaSec sells Silica Gel for Drying Flowers - www.silicasec.co.uk

Comment

Looks great really love the clocks very very funky and the wands my kids love the look of those.
          Bookmarked for another visit.
          For your Personalised Gifts and Toys
          www.gift-toys.co.uk

Comment

HI Just had a wander around your site. Very nice, and very easy to navigate.

The products are very individual and attractive, with a good variety, to keep people interested.

A few of the pictures may look better if you cropped the spare space around the image further. It is only a minor point, but it will make the image a bit larger and clearer to see, rather than having a big white space all around the edge.

If you do craft fairs, maybe have a seperate page with the dates and details.

I agree with the others, nothing wrong and very nice.

regards
            JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X