Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp those Accessories

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum and would like peoples thought's on my web site/blog.

It does not sell anything it just offers information, ideas and how to's in achieving the latest looks in fashion trend - both accessory fashion and clothing fashion. It has links to where items can be purchased, but much more than that, offers craft solutions (including free knitting and sewing patterns etc ) to recreate the latest looks with personalisation. It accomodates all affordability levels and tastes.

I think most people have in their wardrobes (and I'm no exception!) a mix of high street and designer fashion. I am hoping the blog provides a forum for fashion lovers including those that love customising their own clothes and accessories and are have a go crafters!

I offer a free 5 part course (full of craft ideas) and more free patterns in the sign up. I have only just set it up but would love to hear 'more experienced' people's thoughts or ideas on how I could improve and whether they think what I have done so far is any good, and would be of benefit to anyone.
    Scoobs
    www.pimpthoseaccessories.com
    www.pimpthoseaccessories.blogspot.com (avoids the mini course)

Hmm, Am I doing something wrong ? 2nd link wont load for me
    Terry Pratchett quotes:
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
    “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”
    “In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”
    Craftables online craft shop
    Craftables online craft forum

Comment

I think it may be something to do with browser settings - can you try manually typing the blogpost.com URL in rather than using the link?

Sorry SteveG I am a bit of a technophobe - but thanks for having a go anyway!!!
      Scoobs

Comment

Aha! thats got me going!
        Some nice stuff and good ideas - Although more to my wifes taste then my own! Ill get Helen to have a poke around too

Might I suggest the google ads go horizontally rather then vertical ? It was stupid of me I know - But When the page loaded, all I saw where these adds and only when I went looking did I find the goods.

Good luck with your site
        Last edited by SteveG; 28-08-2006, 05:12 PM. Reason: typo typo typo
        Terry Pratchett quotes:
        “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
        “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”

Comment

thanks a lot SteveG -its good to get feedback- even better when its positive.

Thanks for highlighting the layout issue - I see what you mean - again its a browser issue - I use firefox to create the blog (as recommended by blogger) and you have used internet explorer to view - it looks slightly different in each browser - I don't have the huge gap you see before the articles. I will try and resolve it somehow.....

I can see I am going to end up a computer geek before the day is out.....thought my friends had been avoiding me!!!

Thanks once again!
          Scoobs

Comment

hehe, I havent tried Firefox - I am too scared to see my web site in anything other than ie!

If it helps you find a solution - clicking a link to a section too me to the section and the pages all looked fine there and everything appeared in columns. Maybe this can be replicated on the front page.

All the best with it
            Last edited by SteveG; 29-08-2006, 07:38 PM. Reason: typo typo typo
            Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

Working...
            X