Craftables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftables

Okies, finally I can start a thread and get discussion going! (I wasnt sure the introduction areas was a suitable forum before )

As I said before we are very keen to get some feed back!

Thanks to Seahorse for the input so far and we have adjusted the charms information to hopefully be more descriptive and less confusing! (Let us know otherwise). Any chance you can take another look now Seahorse ?

Please offer feedback if possible - good or bad - as both is productive!

Recent additions to the site are the wishlist, forum, gallery for show-boating crafts and craft techniques section. - Has anyone looked for other things in a craft site and never found it ? If so please let us know also.

We can be found here.

I am not trying to detract from this forum so please keep feedback here and not on the Craftables forum - New members are always welcome but leeching members is not my intention! Therefore please post all responses here.

Thanks in advance for any/all feedback - I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Steven
    Terry Pratchett quotes:
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
    “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”
    “In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”
    Craftables online craft shop
    Craftables online craft forum

Not mad on the craft forum .lol... hehehe

Os is pretty good.. and your templates look good.. Good luck

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Awww, wussup with the forum ? hehe, its no threat to here for sure - but then its primarily there to support the shop.
      Terry Pratchett quotes:
      “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
      “It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”

Comment

Hello

Please bare in mind Ive not had much to eat today so I can barely function and i have the worlds most mind numbing job so my brain has seriously deteriorated ever since I started , but Im confused still.

eg mouse (3 pack) -does that mean there are 3 mice in a pack?
        quantity 2- does that mean you have 2 packs of 3 mice available
        at £1.75 per pack?

If the above is correct then I understand.
        https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Bingo,! you on the mark there.

Oh, I think I can challenge you for the world most mind-numbing work - Well.. I am sure there is worse jobs but for me... To hate your job with a passion just kills the brain each and every day.
          Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

My job has suceeded.I will arrange the funeral for my brain immediately.

So I understand the charm situation!!That means your meeces are cheaper than where i usually get them by 2p!!Now all I have to work out is who has the better the P+P and if your products include VAT already.

Also, just a personal niggly thing.
            When a site has an 'enlarge picture' feature I love to see a big picture, maybe about 1/4 of the screen so I can see lots of detail.I see on yours(and others) that the enlarged picture isnt that much bigger than the original.

I just had to say that, get it out of my head, I apolgise, Im sorry, please dont take it personnally, you are nice peoplem Im sorry if it means more work to add to your already heavy workload.Sorry......sorry.

Comment

hehe, argh! the workload.

We have probably done excacly what everyone else has done and used the manufactures images for our listings. It has been a curse so far as we are limited by the quality of images they offer.

Obviously we can take photos of the products and in some cases we have tried and failed! A decent photo is hard to come by is seems. You try to pick a bright day and use natural light and the photo seems dull and dark - not reflecting the colours of the products like paper. You try the flash and all of a sudden all the paper appears white!

This has especially been the case for the card kits. Taking a good photo of a finished card just never does it justice. A shot straight at the card front looses any layering aspects and if using a flash you loose the colour definition - but then if you try to get an angled shot you loose the focus of the card design itself in the persective of the shot.

Charms would indeed be a product area that has the potential to be photographed and I will try to sneak it onto Helens todo list
              Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

laugh, thank you
                  Seems like we will need all we can get!
                  Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    Has anybody else got any feedback they can give us for the shop?

We are a new business but will take on board all comments people make!!

Help us out here please and a BIG THANK YOU to the people who have already looked and commented- keep 'em coming....

Helen
                    Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

Do you have anything that tracks search engines taking a poke at your forum 0103media ? I just installed sommik and am kind of shocked that google seems to be my most regular guest :P

This new system has been installed for 3 days now and has tracked google sneaking around on 35 separate occasions already! Admittedly not every occasion is a full index but it seems quite repetitive.
                      Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

Originally posted by SteveG View Post
                        Do you have anything that tracks search engines taking a poke at your forum 0103media ? I just installed sommik and am kind of shocked that google seems to be my most regular guest :P
                        Of course.. hehehe. you have a thing called log files which records each and every access to your site from your ftp to email and visits..

You can anylise this to see what search engines, visitors, nasty people are doing on your site

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

So what kind of numbers of visits are you getting from google ? Roughly ?

35 Visits in 3 days (I am guesdimating this will index the pages 5-7 times over) because its not always a full index. I would have guessed 1 full index every 1-2 days would be better numbers...

I donno, maybe I am fussing too much at this early stage - I certainly dont want to go around throttling search engine access a couple of months into submissions!
                          Terry Pratchett quotes:

Comment

Working...
                          X