New webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New webpage

I have added a new web page to my website. If you remember a few weeks ago I made a lovely set of rosary beads for my mum. As a result I then made another set for someone else and at the same time I purchased the components to make a third set for my friend who will be 60 soon. So I decided to create a new web page on my website offering this as a new service showing all 3 sets of rosarys.
    Can people test the images on the page, as I have used java script to open larger pictures. Now I am sure they worked this morning on my laptop but this evening here on the main computer the small pictures are not opening up larger ones, it seems now that its not working
    Here is the link http://www.dizatiaras.co.uk/RosaryBeads.htm
    Something Shiny Something Sparkly
    Handmade Tiaras & Jewellery by Diana @ dizaTIARAS
    My blog
    Facebook

I just tried clicking on the pics and they don't open for me
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Hiya

Just clicked on the images of your rosaries, very nice, but they won't open to show larger images - comes up as script errors.
      Annette

Comment

I don't get any errors, but they do not open for me.
        Maria
        www.rixyswrappers.wahm.co.uk
        personalised favours and gifts

Comment

Thank you for checking...i was hoping that it was just an error with my laptop or main computer......i guess not......so its back to the drawing board. I cant think what I have done differently from previous pages. I am using a "what you see is what you get" programme. Ok enough computer for one evening! I actually have a few pieces of jewellery to make .....woohoo my first order since the rosary beads....business is sooooo slow just now!
          My blog
          Facebook

Comment

Just a quick note, you have listed one as St Partick.... I only noticed this 'cos every time I go into town I think I am at Patrick Station!

Your links are not working for me either for the rosaries

I had a peek at your tiaras, they are gorgeous!
            www.beadlab.com

Comment

LOL....someone in the business world kindly proof read my website and corrected a lot of my grammar and spelling errors....I cant believe that was missed!
              Thank you Peebles and for your kind comments. I still havent had the chance to sort out the problem with them opening up to larger pictures but I will quickly sort the spelling mistake.
              diana
              My blog
              Facebook

Comment

Enlarge image does not work.

And maybe a two column layout - nav, content to clean the pages up a bit with some more structure? and possibly a banner??

Comment

Working...
                X