Developing a new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developing a new website

I am in the process of setting up a new site for what my next venture which has yet to actually happen. I'm planning to set up an Art and healing centre in Bridlington. The site will develop as I progress towards the opening and will become the Online Front end of all that i do. Once it becomes a reality I will be looking to stock a range of affordable Arts so there will be opportunities for some of you to work with me.
    At the moment it is more of a Blog of progress towards it but please drop in and have a look around . You can register with the site and leave comments and i would welcome your feedback
    the site is
    www.reikigallery.co.uk
    Chris xx
    My Website
    My Blog

Hiya Chris. I want to wish you every success in realising your dream - although why would you wanna leave Barnsley?

Will PM you about it when its not a silly time and I've not been on the hard stuff.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks Net - look forward to hear what you have to say when the hard stuff wears off
      Chris xx
      My Website
      My Blog

Comment

Good luck with your dreams - hope they become your reality
        Pink Giraffe
        www.pinkgiraffe.co.uk
        email me here

Comment

Working...
        X