Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr site???

Hi
    I recently set up my website on mr site, but I am having real problems with updating my shop page!!

Anyone else have problem with it??

Everytime I want to add something I have to reformat my whole page!!

It's driving me nuts!!
    Any Techy Peeps here????
    Rach

Facebook
    Website
    Blog
    Folksy

Are you using the 'Add/Edit A Shop' feature? I've never had a problem with that... you just state how many items you wish to add to the shop and go ahead as normal. You can't edit shopping cart pages in the normal way as you would amend other pages, I remember that from the manual which I briefly skimmed through...

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Hi Si,

I have just had another play about and realised that I needed to change the shop layout from classic to contempary or visa versa and that I should not change the contents via any other way than add/edit!!

Means it is not exactly the way I would like, but at least I can add things without re-doing the whole thing!!

Thanks for your response
      Rach

Facebook
      Website
      Blog
      Folksy

Comment

No problem, glad to be of some help. That's the problem with the 'readymade' options on any sort of site... sometimes you can't fine tune it to be exactly the way you want it to be, but at least yo can get it working and the rest will follow.

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X