Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Site

Hello everybody...

We are a brand new company..well tiny little business really. I design rubber stamps and things..as well as my web site..phew!!
    I hope to be adding more stock soon..I have had quite positive responses through magazines and my loyal customers..i would appreciate your views..be gentle

Willowx

Ooopps forgot all the w's willowdesignstamps.com

sorry can't post the address for some reason

Comment

Wow fantastic designs! You're going to be very sucessful with these! [you may already be]!!!!

I didn't see any contact details like phone/address. I always look out for them as I've read many times it's almost the law to put these details. Most people are reluctant to put these details especially when starting out and working from home (I did!) but unfortunately you have to abide by the rules. There are a few business forums which are very useful to share info / ask quesitons, etc. I'll PM you.

Your copyright mention is a great idea.

Good luck with your website!

Bea
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Bea..thank you so much..it's appreciated! Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Originally posted by willow
          Ooopps forgot all the w's willowdesignstamps.com

sorry can't post the address for some reason
          Hi willow and welcome..

You need 25 post to post web address (stops spammers) but put your site in your signiture..

Good luck

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
          (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
          X