Be aware of pushy edirectory sellers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be aware of pushy edirectory sellers!

Since last week we have been contacted by a very aggressive and pushy seller from edirectory. The guy wanted us to subscribe on his edirectory to promote our products for £1500+7% commission on each sale!!!

It was nonsense specially that he was unable to give a fact number which shows the revenue of their website or even the jewellery section of it which was related to our products. He called 10 times a day trying to sell his nonsense package and when at last my partner told him we are not interested he became very rude

These people are only looking for some naive business owners to rip them off. And when you ask if I pay you that much in advance how much do you think will be my return value, they have nothing relevant to answer!

The funny part is that I was thinking maybe subscribe with them in future but not now, however with the seller's very rude reaction and his odd behaviour I am done with them.
    Visit my shop:House of Cherilli
    Celebrity inspired jewellery

I don't blame you in avoiding them, I can't abide pushy salespeople. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

By the way you have very nice pieces. I saw them on Flickr. Nice job

If the guy on edirectory knew about them, he would jump at you without hesitation

Comment

Originally posted by charlotte View Post
        By the way you have very nice pieces. I saw them on Flickr. Nice job

If the guy on edirectory knew about them, he would jump at you without hesitation
        Thanks for the compliment! I'm gonna watch out for blokes jumping on me from this very second onwards...

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

This was in an episode of Seinfeld (the BEST tv show ever!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ

I've never been brave enough to try it!

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
            This was in an episode of Seinfeld (the BEST tv show ever!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ

I've never been brave enough to try it!

That's a great idea I will try it in future.

Comment

I had a call from this guy yesterday. He was trying to be pushy with me aswell - I'm afraid I don't take too kindly to people selling advertising when they start to get pushy - so in the end I told him I didnt see the point in him trying to sell me anything as I thought the fees were far to high and that I didnt like their website anyway!!!.
              by Nicki
              www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Working...
              X