Easy Web??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Web??

I'm thinking of setting up a new online shop with Easy Web Stores, what I've heard, so far, about them has been really good but I just wondered if anybody on the forum has had any experience of them?? If you haven't, could you tell me which provider you would recommend? I've already got a Mr Site shop, which has been good, but I feel it's time to move on.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Anybody??
    Jayne

Comment

Sorry, never heard of it...

Comment

I've heard of Mr Site but not easy web sorry
        for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Sorry Jayne - does not appear that many people have heard of it or you would have had more response by now. Is it a new set up?
          Cynthia
          http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

I'm not sure how long it's been around but articles I've come across on the web seem very praising of it. I contacted a seller on easy web who said he got 95% of his business through it (he's also got an eBay shop) so I thought I'd try to find out if anyone on here had any info. on it.
            Jayne

Comment

Hi Poppy
              I've never heard of them and a google search brings up this post of yours. Perhaps what you need is to get more traffic to your existing site rather than rebuilding - its seems a shame when you have invested so much work into what you have now
              Chris xx
              My Website
              My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kiamyka View Post
                Hi Poppy
                I've never heard of them and a google search brings up this post of yours. Perhaps what you need is to get more traffic to your existing site rather than rebuilding - its seems a shame when you have invested so much work into what you have now
                Thanks Chris, I know it will take a while to set up but they let you do that, free of charge, with a dummy store and you only start paying when it goes live. Also, it's not just about getting more traffic, the overall service that they off seems very good and you're not tied to PayPal - here's the link if anyone's interested http://www.easywebstore.co.uk/features-list
                Jayne

Comment

Wow that is one of the more expensive sites.

I am looking to get a site but would like a cheaper one to start of with.

Will start a new thread to ask about that!!
                  Rach
                  Rach

Facebook
                  Website
                  Blog
                  Folksy

Comment

Working...
                  X