Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My custom scrapbook website - anyone fancy giving me some feedback please????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom scrapbook website - anyone fancy giving me some feedback please????

Hi, I've just set up a website and would love to get some feedback on it? I am a custom scrapbooker and thought I'd get myself out on the world wide web? I'd appreciate any feedback if you get the chance to have a look. Thanks! www.ukcustomscrapbooks.com

Website

Hi,

Just had a quick look. I like the contact page done in scrapping techniques! Could you do any of the other pages the same way?

YCF

Comment

Hi, thanks for looking and your comments. I wasn't really sure whether I should have done the contact page in scrapping format and wasn't sure whether it looked too 'cheesy'. Nice to know you liked it though - not sure if I could do it all like that cause it may be too much information but I'll definitely think about it. Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by YCF
        Hi,

Just had a quick look. I like the contact page done in scrapping techniques! Could you do any of the other pages the same way?

YCF
        I too like the contact page, very different and refects what you do more than words can.

Comment

Working...
        X