Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to my world....

I am a professional SEO....

Own my own company doing SEO and Web design... this is one of my little personal projects...

The craft directory is working well with between 600 to 1000 visitors a day...

If you need any help regarding SEO i'll point you in the right direction...
    Being seo'ing for some 4-5year now and designing site for a lot longer...

Cheers

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Well, I'm blowed, are you by god!

Hello friend, pal, old buddy :wink:

ALWAYS looking for ways to improve my rankings, whats your package cost, terms etc :?: [/b]
      Stone & Silver beads post FREE to anywhere in the world:-
      http://ideas-un-limited.co.uk/catalog/

Comment

You dont want to know my costs... lol

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...ation+uk&meta=

My company is 0103media.... hence the name lol

You should have a link on the directory.... It will help your rankings alot!

And drive a load of traffic...

The top site i have given 1482 visitor too... in what 8 months.. not to bad...

Comment

Thought I did have a link on the crafts directory?

Must have dreamt it :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Len
            Thought I did have a link on the crafts directory?

Must have dreamt it :cry:
            You did,
            But:Your trial ran out on the 23 April 2004…..
            I ran trials before subsrciption....
            You never paid for incusison....

Sorry!

The directory can't work without subscriptions... The site won't make a profit for aleast 2 years in £££ terms.... hopefull in 2 years it will be big enough to make a profit but all the subsriptions go stright into advertising the site making it big better and more powerfull.... Its working at the present hofefully it will keep on growing...

Comment

Ahh, i see, the notification about the subscription must have came in when I was in hospital :cry:

Will sort it soon

len

Comment

Originally posted by Len
                Ahh, i see, the notification about the subscription must have came in when I was in hospital :cry:

len

Sorry to hear that... I'm all you need when your in hospital... Give me you money..... lol

Comment

More like, wifey wondering where she can hide the email before I get out :wink:

Comment

Hi there

Thank you for visiting my site dand for your comments - Will pass them onto the girl who manages it for me - Love your site - and WOW it's fast loading, I am on a farm dial up line here in deepest darkest rural France, and your site just flashes up!!

Like the colours!!

I was really lucky with the SE's especially with my French site www.silicasec.com - Got onto the first page of Google in my first month - Guess that was because Gel de Silice is such an obscure product out here - Batteling my way up through Google with the UK site, but then there is a lot more competition!

Being a small internet business in my first year, how about a forum for us little guys who hav e questions like.....Where have all the clients gone this month?? August was DIRE and I really don't know if it was just me!

Lordy I am waffeling - Cheers!
                    SilicaSec sells Silica Gel for Drying Flowers - www.silicasec.co.uk

Comment

Hi Carola-Ann

Glad you like the site

Where have all the clients gone this month?? August was DIRE and I really don't know if it was just me!
                      Nope, me as well, got so bad I ended up paranoid, even changed my aftershave and trimmed my beard, didn't work :cry:

Starting to pick up again now though, even ebays starting to move again

len

Comment

Originally posted by Carol-Ann
                        Like the colours!!
                        I'm glad you said that... I thought len might of come after me I after dissed the colour.... Was just my opinion...

Originally posted by Carol-Ann

Being a small internet business in my first year, how about a forum for us little guys who hav e questions like.....Where have all the clients gone this month?? August was DIRE and I really don't know if it was just me!
                        Google playing in a big way at the present with new sites and sites that sell. Google value the age of a site. Less than a year your value is very very low... Once you pass the year marker life will get a lot easier and better... This could be one of the reasons for the low amount of sales..

If your site does will in yahoo then its only a matter of time before its starts kicking off in google... But remeber one thing... Google loves links to your site... the more the better...

(this is very basic but i could go on for days about google search results and by the time i'd finsished writing it would have all changed!!!)

Hope this helps....

Comment

Hi 10, can I callyou that for short??

Thanks for the info and encouragement - I know it takes a while to get good rankings, but up untill August my sales per visit ratio was quite good, well I was happy with it anyway - Then August happened and while my visits didn't drop off much at all, sales were truly horrible - Still things are picking up now - It's all numbers isn't it?
                          SilicaSec sells Silica Gel for Drying Flowers - www.silicasec.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X