www.justbeads.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.justbeads.co.uk

That's it - I've taken the jump! After trading on eBay, I am now opening my own bead retail website. Had my first order yesterday!!!

www.justbeads.co.uk

Any comment welcome although it's a package and I can't change some of the features...

Thanks!
    Bea
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Re: www.justbeads.co.uk

Originally posted by Bea
    Had my first order yesterday!!!
    Welldone you !!!!!!

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

the site looks great and the prices are good too. the only thing i would say is it would be nice to see a larger range of findings and chain
      Lois

Comment

Originally posted by lab
        the site looks great and the prices are good too. the only thing i would say is it would be nice to see a larger range of findings and chain
        Lois
        work in progress ops:

Thanks for your comments!
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Nice website!

I love the colour scheme - very calming.

And one little touch I'm very in favour of is enlarged images opening in a new window. If there's one this I can't stand is constantly clicking the back button to get back to the descriptions of things.

Well done and I wish you the best of luck
          Avon Rep Crafter!
          Find out about my new ventures! http://www.myspace.com/hackneyhandicrafts
          http://avonrepresentatives.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X