X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenda555
    replied
    I find a possibility to build websites without professional help to be great as it allows to save money. I haven't tried Feeola website builder, but I used Wix for my website cretion and I haven't regretted my choice. It provided me with all necessary features. And I should say, it was really easy to work with it. I can recommend it with confidence, but if someone wants to find out more about website builders and compare them, it is possible to look through the [StefC Mod Edit: removal of a (broken) non crafting link and I have now closed this rather old thread] where you can see all pros and cons of every builder. I shared this info in the hope it will be helpful for someone!
    Last edited by StefC; 03-04-2019, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bodrighy
    replied
    I use the free one here which is based on Google. It is an easy one to use and as far as I can tell there are no strings with it.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• steve1138
    replied
    I signed up with freeola a few years ago, registered my domain name, then I just dithered about with it for a year (as usual). When it came to paying for the 2nd year they'd bumped the price by a massive amount

Leave a comment:

• Soapie
    replied
    I am using the FREE microsoft one, as it seems are a number of crafters here. http://www.officelive.com/en-GB/free-website

Leave a comment:

• mandolin
    replied
    Free Hosting

I have to agree with Splatcat, you generally don't get something for nothing. Freeola, like so many other free host do have there use for new or small community sites. But as the site grows and you want to add functionality then you will probably end up getting frustrated with its limitations. Its worth investing in a paid-for web hosting company, preferably one with Cpanel or similar client access.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• Pagan
    replied
    Originally posted by matt.chatterley View Post
    As everyones mum probably said at some point..

If it seems too good to be true...

yep....have to agree with this (and yes, I have said it lol)

Leave a comment:

• matt.chatterley
    replied
    Originally posted by splatcat View Post
    I never trust any company which offers unlimited webspace or unlimited bandwidth... in fact they prob don't somewhere in their terms and conditions will be a "fair use" policy. I'd much rather deal with a company that was upfront about the limitations then I can make proper costings.
    As everyones mum probably said at some point..

If it seems too good to be true...

Leave a comment:

• simplyessentialuk.co.uk
    replied
    I use Doyourownsite which is only £5.88 PM - You can trial it for 30 days without going live so I would highly recommend it

Leave a comment:

• splatcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruth Moulds View Post
    Hi,
    Has anyone used this?
    http://freeola.com/web-hosting/
    I have been thinking of getting a website and found this while browsing.
    Ruth
    I never trust any company which offers unlimited webspace or unlimited bandwidth... in fact they prob don't somewhere in their terms and conditions will be a "fair use" policy. I'd much rather deal with a company that was upfront about the limitations then I can make proper costings.

Leave a comment:

• Ruth Moulds
    started a topic Freeola Website Builder?

Freeola Website Builder?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Last edited by Ruth Moulds; 01-11-2016, 09:04 PM.
Working...
X